PDA

View Full Version : Yet another 'Lost Connection' - REF# 130708-001978

Vicious VP
08-10-2013, 04:10 PM
I already have a ticket on this but it still continues.

About 40% of my major ark-falls are a bust because I get dropped from the server on either the next to last, or very last part of a major hellbug ark-fall. That means: 20+ minutes of hard earned gameplay is wasted each time. I do not recall getting dropped any other time. PLEASE fix this! I know I have missed out on MANY MANY MANY great weapon drops do to this issue.

Last nights drop: Scrapper Arkfall

The Progenitor Core was almost dead and <BAMM> you have lost connection. Needless to say I got nothing.

On top of that, when I tried to log back in, guess what? HARD LOCK? Awesome!!!

I AM SO TIRED of this.

I mean, what are we supposed to play?

I have beaten the game once
All my side quests are done
Volge are all but gone so no weapon farming
There are Extreme visuals load times
'Commander Chron' gives a disconnect right after joining 70% of the time
and you get dropped from the major Ark Falls with NO reward
The Dailies only take an hour when you do not get dis-cons during the co-op maps

So fun!! If I just wanted to drive around I would play Gran Turismo 5.

vladspartan
08-11-2013, 02:24 PM
wtf ?? always appears to me on ps3... is not available right now. wtf????? servers always unvailable? serious! i want my money back, i have a good connection 5mb and is always servers down or not available? wtf?? i enter in the game and than about 3 or 5 minutes appears to me this crap. servers not available at moment. and i try again and is always the same. ohhh now appears your defiance time has out with the servers. wtf?? i want my money back serious!

Vicious VP
08-13-2013, 02:35 AM
Three more tonight. :mad:

Falandarin
08-15-2013, 06:44 AM
I had 2 during scrapper arkfalls this week when I went to reload at an ammo box so its a bug for sure. I average 3-4 disconnects during a 3 hour period. Their servers can't handle the load IMO.

Vicious VP
08-15-2013, 11:32 AM
I had only one last night ... while Dacarian (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?5631278-Dacarian) had 3. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Vicious VP
08-16-2013, 12:37 AM
And yet again = Scrapper AF.

Vicious VP
08-16-2013, 01:04 AM
And another = hellbug!!!!!!!!

Vicious VP
08-16-2013, 01:28 AM
And STILL yet ANOTHER = WTH SCRAPPPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrato137
08-16-2013, 04:12 PM
I get disconnected 2-3 times every time I join one of those 5 point arkfalls, and whenever I try to reconnect, it acts as if my internet connection is down.

Vicious VP
08-16-2013, 11:08 PM
I get disconnected 2-3 times every time I join one of those 5 point arkfalls, and whenever I try to reconnect, it acts as if my internet connection is down.That is VERY common. It takes as long to re-connect as it does to launch the game from scratch with watching all the Trion cut scenes.

It is like Trion has lag filters server side, that looks for players that get even the slightest hick-up in their connection and then ninja-boots them from the servers.

"You?! You there! This is Trion! You just had a 23ms lag! <PUNT>!"

TANKballs
08-17-2013, 03:48 AM
I just got booted from 5 arkfalls in the last couple of hours. 1 major hellbug, 1 scrapper progenitor, 1 minor 99er, 1 minor hell bug, and 1 other one (can't remember lol). Not so LOL when it comes to losing my asssssssss on scrip, weapons, salvage, blah blah blah. They don't care. Just keep buying bits!!!! I'm becoming more and more bitter over this crap.

Dacarian
08-17-2013, 09:23 AM
LOVE losing time and effort for a "Your connection has timed out" screen followed by a cuss word of your choice. I always quit out and start fresh because that relog... wow