PDA

View Full Version : Destiny

illMAtic
01-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Since everyone is excited or atleast interested in getting their hands on Defiance,there is a new IP being developed by "Bungie"(makers of Halo)that is worth looking into. Right now the title is named "Destiny",but that could change in the future and is rumored to be another MMO shooter made across all platforms. I figured some of you might be interested in checking it out. I'm pretty excited myself about getting my hands on Defiance b/c this will be my first MMO (i play console only) period. This is going to be a breath of fresh air and a big change from all the traditional shooters that i've played so far. I'm definitely a shooter gamer by far but i really hope we start to see all kinds of MMO's being made for consoles especially for next gen.I need something new aside from the same ol' sh**. On a side note: I'm not interested in joining large guilds but if anyone wants to add me to play Defiance,i'm on the east coast and my GT is(Tr1ggHaPPy)on xbox360.I like to have fun and crack jokes but don't add me if you're racist or too immature.:cool:

Garracuda
01-23-2013, 08:27 PM
I think Destiny's supposed to be unveiled at GDC this March. Should be interesting.

Shane5484
01-23-2013, 08:44 PM
i was also stictly console, PS3 only, then I was introduced to Planetside 2, built a new computer, played planetside 2 and loved it but technical difficulties and unsuccesful discussions with SOE led me to Defiance, love the consept of the game have high hopes for open world PvP with clan support ???

Aaricane
01-24-2013, 01:54 PM
I almost hope Destiny turns into a turn based rpg just to piss everyone off haha

Battlefield
05-05-2013, 09:10 PM
I don't know what it's gonna be, but it gives you a beast poster for preordering it...

Duskky
05-05-2013, 09:30 PM
I almost hope Destiny turns into a turn based rpg just to piss everyone off haha

Sounds better.