PDA

View Full Version : Sign in trouble

hawkscream
08-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Every time I sign in I get Defiance.exe-System error. It then tells me that the program can't start because XINPUT1_3.dll is missing from my computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem. I've reinstalled several time to no avail. any ideas?:mad:

Billy Guile
08-10-2013, 09:55 PM
see if you need to conduct any software updates on your computer

when you delete the program, make sure you delete it from the recycle bin as some programs like to try to recall files already existing.

hawkscream
08-13-2013, 10:33 PM
Did as you suggested. Still won't let me play. Anymore ideas?

TigrisMorte
08-14-2013, 04:56 PM
ccleaner: ununstall, clean registry, no to back up, fix all
malwarebytes: full scan, remove anything it finds
reinstall

Verda
08-15-2013, 05:21 AM

You didn't say what the software people said. You should by now know if the dll is a system one or a defiance one. This is critical to troubleshooting the problem. I ran a find on my system and it appears to be in the HP section of my computer, which since its an HP, tends to tell me that its a system file, not a defiance file. So the answer lies with your computer software people. So what did they say? Exactly, if possible.

The system worked described lower wont put back a missing file. So.. back to software support, not defiance.

Verda

hawkscream
08-16-2013, 04:33 PM
You didn't say what the software people said. You should by now know if the dll is a system one or a defiance one. This is critical to troubleshooting the problem. I ran a find on my system and it appears to be in the HP section of my computer, which since its an HP, tends to tell me that its a system file, not a defiance file. So the answer lies with your computer software people. So what did they say? Exactly, if possible.

The system worked described lower wont put back a missing file. So.. back to software support, not defiance.

Verda

Thanks for your help. Found problem on my end. Thanks again.