PDA

View Full Version : Arenas need a difficulty setting.

twitch reflex
08-10-2013, 10:32 PM
I was really looking toward to the arenas but I found them way to easy. I got gold on all of them with ego only around 100 and my weapons had no nano. I used a techmag, wolfhound, and a granade launcher.

Arenas have a lot of potential to be challenging and I want them to be. Trion please give us something that's actually hard. I know you guys said it was going to be co-op so when you add co-op please also add a difficulty setting.

I just want to say I like the new changes I even don't mind the saw nerf since you guys fixed other LMG's

Atticus Batman
08-10-2013, 11:16 PM
I was really looking toward to the arenas but I found them way to easy. I got gold on all of them with ego only around 100 and my weapons had no nano. I used a techmag, wolfhound, and a granade launcher.

Arenas have a lot of potential to be challenging and I want them to be. Trion please give us something that's actually hard. I know you guys said it was going to be co-op so when you add co-op please also add a difficulty setting.

I just want to say I like the new changes I even don't mind the saw nerf since you guys fixed other LMG's

It is possible that they set the difficulty low because all testers are currently low ego, and that they will make them harder when officially released.

Rigir
08-10-2013, 11:57 PM
The only arena I found challenging was the last one, namely because it was difficult to kill volge/bulwarks quick enough to keep my kill multiplier, especially if I get sniped by DM and knocked down/back.

twitch reflex
08-11-2013, 12:20 AM
It is possible that they set the difficulty low because all testers are currently low ego, and that they will make them harder when officially released.

That makes sense I hope that's the case.

Atticus Batman
08-11-2013, 01:01 AM
That makes sense I hope that's the case.

So do I after reading this.