PDA

View Full Version : Please Assist

BananaHole
08-11-2013, 07:00 AM
I'm at the instance for the last main mission and severely stuck. I clear out everything up to the room with the two bulwarks and even that room i clear until the two bulwarks show up. Story goes like this: i start to almost get one down then cass, torc, and cooper get smoked and it's just me. I try to finish and die then have to extract. The bulwarks chase after me, then hit their reset point and i have to start all over. All i need is for one to two maybe three others to help me so that i can complete the last mission. I'll pay whatever i can for the help. Just please don't make me solo it anymore.

drackiller
08-11-2013, 07:08 AM
I'm at the instance for the last main mission and severely stuck. I clear out everything up to the room with the two bulwarks and even that room i clear until the two bulwarks show up. Story goes like this: i start to almost get one down then cass, torc, and cooper get smoked and it's just me. I try to finish and die then have to extract. The bulwarks chase after me, then hit their reset point and i have to start all over. All i need is for one to two maybe three others to help me so that i can complete the last mission. I'll pay whatever i can for the help. Just please don't make me solo it anymore.
If it`s a solo mission pretty sure we can`t help you tagging along.
Put the name of the mission and the zone you play, US or EU, maybe someone can help you.

BananaHole
08-11-2013, 07:21 AM
Mission: Defiance
Server Region: NA/US
PSN ID: JeebusFTL
In Game ID: BananaHole

SGTquig
08-11-2013, 07:58 AM
Mission: Defiance
Server Region: NA/US
PSN ID: JeebusFTL
In Game ID: BananaHole

I'm pretty sure that is a solo mission because it is the last mission in the story line. It is a pain, but remember to shoot the bulwart in its rocket pods. A few well shots in there will stun it for a few seconds. Light it up from there, rinse and repeat.

Hope this helps.

LOOKxATxTHISxI
08-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Flashbang it and use clustershot or saw w/spanner to heal yourself. Throw your decoy shadow when you get low on health heal yourself with the spanner