PDA

View Full Version : at prosperity in '99

hey u
08-11-2013, 02:04 PM
I am in an arkfall now and when enemies spawn on the map when I'm running around the arkfall I am running into invisible what are soon to come enemies and I stop right in my tracks while getting shot at.

So I running around boom into invisible wall then enemy appears in the spot that was invisible

hey u
08-11-2013, 03:08 PM
So this time as those things pop up it goes down into the ground but 2 things are left on the ground spinning blocking you. I saw I guy fly in on his atv to jump off it to land it on top of the invisible shed that spawn enemies

hey u
08-11-2013, 10:13 PM
So when it pops up and goes back into the ground there are 2 things left spinning. I try to run and jump over them and a invisible wall stops me. I can jump onto the invisible shack even tho it has gone back in the ground and shoot stuff while in the arkfall. Looks really bad so fix

hey u
08-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Well the thing went down into the ground. This time no 2 things spinning when It goes back into the ground. I can't jump onto it this time like yesterday but it still blocks me and what looks like to me other players as well but seems to be getting better

hey u
08-14-2013, 12:33 AM
Well it was just me and someone else but we both died. While I got shot at like non other I didn't run into any invisible walls. Seems so so nice

WOW so much better it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!