PDA

View Full Version : Question about Resetting weapon mastery

SupaF1y
08-11-2013, 06:54 PM
If i pay ark to reset a weapon will it always give me the same bonus or is it random again?

digetey dank
08-11-2013, 07:09 PM
only the xp bar gets reset

PhonJam
08-12-2013, 11:55 PM
That's been my experience, although I've read another post that claimed that some sort of bonus was presented... I've done a lot of resets lately and I haven't noticed any sort of bonus. I'll second digetey dank, only the xp bar gets reset.

Indra Echo
08-13-2013, 05:22 AM
That's been my experience, although I've read another post that claimed that some sort of bonus was presented... I've done a lot of resets lately and I haven't noticed any sort of bonus. I'll second digetey dank, only the xp bar gets reset.

It's something that people claim happens-I've heard it said a lot in chat. I've never gotten any bonus change and only had the xp bar reset.

And one mod who's now gone apparently also thought maybe bonus rolls changed. A dev said they did not. That mod was repeatedly called a liar for thinking they changed, but fans who originally kept saying they did, still say they do and that they can often decide what rolls they will get. They say that they're based on what you were just doing before you reset the mastery. I have no idea what they mean.

And now there's also a thread complaining about not getting bonus rolls for maxing out a weapon-I have no idea what that means either because I've never gotten such a thing and I've maxed out a lot of them.

PitBull76
08-13-2013, 07:27 AM
The general rule is that when you max out a weapon's xp, you will receive an additional bonus for that weapon which is displayed directly below the xp bar. If you reset the weapon, the bonus does not change.

Example: I received a +0.90 reload speed bonus when I maxed the xp on a sniper rifle. Upon resetting the weapon, my +0.90 reload speed remains but the weapons xp was reset to 0.