PDA

View Full Version : Solo Major Arkfall

gonzo570
08-11-2013, 07:19 PM
I managed to complete a Major Arkfall entirely on my own last night which is amazing since I'm not the best player; 354 kills & 1 death. It was really weird because the entire time I played (an hour or so) I only came across one other person. Has any one else done this or seen so few players at one time? I'm on the NA server if that makes a difference.

Defiance is way too big to be the only one playing, It's creepy...

TheDarksavr
08-11-2013, 07:26 PM
The game sucks, so no one else was playing. I've been on plenty of times when no one else was around, was how I knew it was the beginning of the end.

Arisax
08-11-2013, 07:35 PM
what the frag ? o_o never happened to me..havent been in a single major arkfall full of ppl 0o'...and i usually play at 3 am even ..and still plenty of ppl were there

Satsuki
08-11-2013, 08:02 PM
That happened to me once way back when all the social/grouping broke and nobody was playing, I managed to solo an Arkfall. I forget how many kills I had but I managed to get over 4 million in Damage. It was glorious.

Schmiznurf
08-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Arkfalls scale for the amount of people, soloing one is nothing special.

GiantInMaine
08-11-2013, 11:22 PM
The fact that anyone would ever even have a chance to solo an arkfall isn't good. I hope the dlc brings back some of the people who got bored and they stick around. I know out of the 40 or 50 people on my friends list with this game maybe 10 play the game at all anymore.

Loki Laufeyson
08-12-2013, 02:50 AM
Last time I did a major there was only me and 5 others. I thought it was extremely unusual, though I am bored with the game I don't want people to get so bored they don't even want to participate in majors. :(

Super
08-12-2013, 06:09 AM
Been playing for a while now and the only time I have been at a small Arkfall just myself was just before a server reset. I play on th EU side and anytime I have been at a major Arkfall it has had loads of people.
Would like to have a crack at one myself just for a wee change :)

Satsuki
08-12-2013, 08:59 AM
Don't know what shards you're in for there to be so few; every Arkfall I go to lately is so crowded I try to go to crystals farther away from the groups just so I can actually shoot something. Unless its a "destroy the crystal" arkfall anyway.

teamshizzy
08-12-2013, 09:22 AM
I was on from 3:300am to 4:30am last night and there were plenty of people on. There was over 100 at my major arkfall, easy.

CyrusKhane
08-12-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm not trying to offend the OP, but....pics or it didn't happen. I've been on at 5:30 am and can't even solo a minor. There's no way this guy solo'd a major. And with all the mobs in the final stage, there's no way he only died once. Smelling a lot of bull coming off this post.

gonzo570
08-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Been playing for a while now and the only time I have been at a small Arkfall just myself was just before a server reset. I play on th EU side and anytime I have been at a major Arkfall it has had loads of people.
Would like to have a crack at one myself just for a wee change :)

It was just before the server went down for maintenance so that may have something to do with it. I got the 5min. warning when the arkfall ended.

Don't know what shards you're in for there to be so few; every Arkfall I go to lately is so crowded I try to go to crystals farther away from the groups just so I can actually shoot something. Unless its a "destroy the crystal" arkfall anyway.

I don't know what the name of that particular arkfall is but it was the one where you have to shoot off the legs to make the parasite thingy come out. I think it was easier because I only had to shoot in one main direction instead of the other where you have to follow it around and there is only one hellbug matron.

I'm not trying to offend the OP, but....pics or it didn't happen. I've been on at 5:30 am and can't even solo a minor. There's no way this guy solo'd a major. And with all the mobs in the final stage, there's no way he only died once. Smelling a lot of bull coming off this post.

You are trying to offend but that's ok. I know there is nothing I can say to make you believe me. I've heard that it's possible to take screen caps on the xbox but I have no idea how to do so and even if I did, I was so busy being amazed and trying not to die that I don't think it would have occured to me. Also, I may have died only once but I got knocked out/Incapacitated a lot.

Honestly I think it was some kind of glitch because I've never seen the game like that and I play all the time. I've even left arkfalls before because there were so many people that it was pointless staying. Doing it once was enough for me; my heart rate went through the roof when I was playing it.

P.S. I'm a 'she' not a 'he.'