PDA

View Full Version : Quiet on the Western Front

Speare
08-12-2013, 09:20 AM
Did Trion go dead in communications? How long will it take for the company to reorganize Defiance team? I am hoping for improvements since Hartsman took over.

squidgod2000
08-12-2013, 09:56 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?8-Dev-Tracker

Um, no.

treadingwater
08-12-2013, 10:00 AM
The first post really shows how stupid some posters are, like this Wraeith guy whining at Sunday 10pm about getting answers for his problems.

Sanguinesun
08-12-2013, 10:11 AM
It was also made mention that there was to be another big meeting Monday. Its very well possible those that do said communications are in said meeting too.

WARDUKE
08-12-2013, 10:33 AM
I laugh at the idea of posters getting a direct answer to their posting within hours of posting it. You should be thankful if they ever answer you at all and I don't mean that as a dig on Trion, but more along the lines of "what makes you so special OP". I've never had any of my questions answered and I'm fine with that, because the community regularly does. You've gotten three answers inside thirty minutes. ~cheers

Rasczak
08-12-2013, 10:49 AM
Communication has been very present. Now, whether or not the communication has actually said anything even remotely useful, or is just more of the same spin of the past 4 months, seems to be the debate.