PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Reservation card?

SETit_allABLAZE
03-30-2013, 09:50 PM
On the back of the cardboard there is a scratch off, i redeemed it on trion already, but on the back of the actual card there is a scratch off, is that for them to redeem it???

PeaceMaker
03-30-2013, 10:06 PM
Naw for you to check on Walmart.com to check balance, In order for you to receive the game from them all you need is the card and receipt the number on the back is just for you

SETit_allABLAZE
03-30-2013, 10:07 PM
Naw for you to check on Walmart.com to check balance, In order for you to receive the game from them all you need is the card and receipt the number on the back is just for you

Thank you :)

PeaceMaker
03-30-2013, 10:21 PM
Just hear to help my forum community bud. :cool:

SteelPaladin
03-31-2013, 06:25 AM
the walmart weapon is a shotgun, but whats the effect on it? corrosive or lightning? its called the voltinator right? so im assuming lightning.

SETit_allABLAZE
03-31-2013, 05:47 PM
the walmart weapon is a shotgun, but whats the effect on it? corrosive or lightning? its called the voltinator right? so im assuming lightning.

Yea i think it is lightning.

QuietRiotUSMC
03-31-2013, 06:04 PM
On the back of the cardboard there is a scratch off, i redeemed it on trion already, but on the back of the actual card there is a scratch off, is that for them to redeem it???

The Card is all you need to redeem your preorder, it is a 5 dollar gift card that holds your preorder reservation and will print another code at time of purchase with your preorder bonus codes.