PDA

View Full Version : Sharpshooter savior

Killuquick
08-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Is this broke? I can score over 18,000 most times but when game ends i get fail as my score does not register.

CyrusKhane
08-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Are you moving out of the designated area? It's pretty small.

Wiggle Pooh
08-12-2013, 02:20 PM
The people are dying. You're not really finishing it. When one of the people die it ends and no medal no matter your score.

Use the perks that give you dmg while cloaked and dmg from above, will make it much easier.

Killuquick
08-12-2013, 02:22 PM
Ok thanks.

Indra Echo
08-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Is this broke? I can score over 18,000 most times but when game ends i get fail as my score does not register.

This happened to me a lot when doing the challenge and it had nothing to do with any mistake or fail on my part. Sometimes, I'd get to 19k and for no reason it would say fail, even though all of the people I was protecting had a lot of health left and I was still in my original spot.

I finished out the hotshot probably more due to luck and the use of the right perks, than anything else.

I used the crouch perk, cloaked perks, and the height advantage one to make sure that almost every shot was a crit hit. And kept the multiplier up. But a great part of it still had to do with the game for some reason randomly thinking I failed when there was no reason for it to think so.

Wiggle Pooh
08-12-2013, 03:11 PM
This happened to me a lot when doing the challenge and it had nothing to do with any mistake or fail on my part. Sometimes, I'd get to 19k and for no reason it would say fail, even though all of the people I was protecting had a lot of health left and I was still in my original spot.

I finished out the hotshot probably more due to luck and the use of the right perks, than anything else.

I used the crouch perk, cloaked perks, and the height advantage one to make sure that almost every shot was a crit hit. And kept the multiplier up. But a great part of it still had to do with the game for some reason randomly thinking I failed when there was no reason for it to think so.

One of your miners died when you failed. There is one that stands a little away from the others kinda below and to the left of the other miners. Also when the guys shoot in the air, it seems they have a chance to hit/kill the miners too.