PDA

View Full Version : Ark Salvage for scripp service!!!!!

teamshizzy
08-12-2013, 04:39 PM
just let the thread die

woodie76
08-13-2013, 06:31 AM
I don't understand why it is more to add mod slots ,,it's the exact same ark salvage ,,, do ppl really pay you to do this

360_Eelissa
08-13-2013, 09:44 AM
Its ok the South Koreans have a better price if you do two or more.

woodie76
08-13-2013, 11:03 AM
I'd salvage too,, for 2x the scrip

Hope499
08-13-2013, 11:05 AM
Do you need a slot opened up? Need some Mods saved or removed? Don't have the salvage? Well I can help you. You pay me scrip, I will do what you need.

Retrieve or remove mods, 2 to 1 scrip to salvage (if it costs 3600 salvage, then I will do it for 7200 scrip)
Reset weapon mastery, 2 to 1
Add mod slots, 3 to 1 scrip to salvage (25k salvage to add slot, then will do it for 75k scrip)

Respond here or message me on xbl to place order and I will get back to you. GT Teamshizzy

Your a scammer.

People, the MOST you should spend if anyone offers this is 1:1 (most do it 1:.5)

My boy does it for 100k ark salvage = 50k scrip...msg me if interested, not this guy.

teamshizzy
08-13-2013, 12:48 PM
Not a scammer, just had never seen anyone offering this before so I didn't know where to start. I've since talked to others and have found out people do it for far less, I would charge that, just hoped this pot would die. So ignore post, I was unaware.

Torbin
08-14-2013, 04:50 AM
No kidding I do it for halph or less. Its also hard to get ppl in game when you advertise to do it. I can see why they think your going to take their stuff. Lol update for me my daughter decided she wanted to play an deleted my char. But no matter I jade maybe 5 ppl do it an all newbs but didn't mind. Also told them how to do it to.

Torbin
08-14-2013, 06:34 AM
Not a scammer, just had never seen anyone offering this before so I didn't know where to start. I've since talked to others and have found out people do it for far less, I would charge that, just hoped this pot would die. So ignore post, I was unaware.

Don't worried about it. I didn't know either. Hit me up some time if you want a salvage grind buddy. Lol I'm going to be grinding a lot now to get back what I lost.

Hope499
08-14-2013, 06:38 AM

Fair enough, just thought I had already told you on the need/want forum how overpriced your rates were....

my apologies then

TRMC606
08-14-2013, 06:52 AM
Your a scammer.

People, the MOST you should spend if anyone offers this is 1:1 (most do it 1:.5)

My boy does it for 100k ark salvage = 50k scrip...msg me if interested, not this guy.

OP is not a scammer, I agree with his prices. Your boy is doing it for 1:.5 cuz hes a nub. if you 'buy' salvage ingame, its 1:2. So, unless you REALLY need the scrip, no chance you'd do a 1:.5.
Is his stuff really overpriced? If you dont like someones price/item, just skip the thread. we all have a different opinion on prices.

Hope499
08-14-2013, 07:03 AM
that's fine, and I am stating my opinion, and what the current rate is.

If a new store opened up, and was selling juice for $100.00 a cup, you wouldint tell people its over priced?

lol, if you think those are good prices, there is only 1 NuB here bra, and u just need to look in the mirror to see him.

TRMC606
08-14-2013, 07:16 AM
that's fine, and I am stating my opinion, and what the current rate is.

If a new store opened up, and was selling juice for $100.00 a cup, you wouldint tell people its over priced?

lol, if you think those are good prices, there is only 1 NuB here bra, and u just need to look in the mirror to see him.
There is no current rate, just YOUR opinion. You selling juice for $100 a cup, no problem!! I might ask you some questions, I wont tell you anything; I'll just go to the shop next door.
Opinion sharing, wont change prices. Most that complain about prices (or share opinion in someones selling thread), are the ones that cant afford it, talk crap about currency AND STILL sell as overpriced as everyone else.
Yeah, you are entitled to your own opinion: respect other sellers and stop talking ****.

Hope499
08-14-2013, 07:22 AM
Ok,

in MY opinion, this is triple the going rate of what ANYONE ELSE in the game charges, as I have seen multiple people do this.....

there, better?

Torbin
08-14-2013, 09:02 AM
So in this opinion sharing, why hasn't some of us gotten to gather and made some kind of clan in game. I know the mod dealers have a page, but why don't we all get to gather an make a group for all this. Try to get a base line for selling, services etc.