PDA

View Full Version : Maybe tomorrow

Solid Snake
08-12-2013, 08:09 PM
reply content is gone and i know they not about to let the pc users have all the fun for another 2 weeks _._

Gomly
08-12-2013, 08:16 PM
Nope, they already said they will announce it before it goes live and all the bugs haven't been dealt with yet.

So not yet i'm afraid.

Solid Snake
08-12-2013, 08:19 PM
I cant wait any longer UGHH!

Gomly
08-12-2013, 08:22 PM
From what i've seen on the test server .... there isn't too much work to do so "hopefully" it won't be too much longer.

Atticus Batman
08-12-2013, 08:28 PM
I cant wait any longer UGHH!

But have you waited as long as some of us?

Solid Snake
08-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Probably.. i still play the game.

Atticus Batman
08-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Probably.. i still play the game.

So do I and been playing since the Xbox beta.

Dark Raven80
08-12-2013, 08:50 PM
Don't you know it is "free cab tomorrow" at Joe's crab shack, really, it says so on the side of the building....

Atticus Batman
08-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Don't you know it is "free cab tomorrow" at Joe's crab shack, really, it says so on the side of the building....

Why do I want free cab? Oh wait to get to Joe's crab Shack I NEED a cab since it is over 6 hours away.

Ssdmiddleman
08-12-2013, 09:54 PM
I just want more missions in general, I haven't played this game for a while and need a reason to get back into it.

Dark Raven80
08-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Why do I want free cab? Oh wait to get to Joe's crab Shack I NEED a cab since it is over 6 hours away.

Maybe it will be free crab when you get there???

Soren
08-12-2013, 11:48 PM
Weird. Could've sworn they said at least a few times that they planned on having the rewind content go until the DLC came out.

Guess they changed their minds or there was some weird glitch in the system...? *shrug*

I'd imagine though that the DLC is aimed for next week. 'cause pushing it to the last week of August is kinda stretching it imo.

Lilly Pad
08-13-2013, 12:55 AM
From what i've seen on the test server .... there isn't too much work to do so "hopefully" it won't be too much longer.

please remember thats the Pc and xbox and ps3 have there own tests that may be or not be done so it could come out tomorow as for all we know xbox/ ps3 says they can release it then as there test team is done.
as we all know they may find bugs now for pc or console but there will still be some so does not matter if alpha sever is up as its a pretty good bet the consoles will have many of the same bugs but aswell many of there own. to still deal with

A s0t
08-13-2013, 12:58 AM
please remember thats the Pc and xbox and ps3 have there own tests that may be or not be done so it could come out tomorow as for all we know xbox/ ps3 says they can release it then as there test team is done.
as we all know they may find bugs now for pc or console but there will still be some so does not matter if alpha sever is up as its a pretty good bet the consoles will have many of the same bugs but aswell many of there own. to still deal with
you clearly was not playing defiance day 1 lol

Gomly
08-13-2013, 04:00 AM
so it could come out tomorow

Except no, no it couldn't because it isn't quite ready yet .... think I said that once already.

And considering Dahanese has said .... far too many times for me to count .... that she will announce it when it is ready, then it aint coming today.

Aaricane
08-13-2013, 08:55 AM
Except no, no it couldn't because it isn't quite ready yet .... think I said that once already.

And considering Dahanese has said .... far too many times for me to count .... that she will announce it when it is ready, then it aint coming today.Because when has a Defiance Dev/Mod/CM ever been wrong.....

dahanese
08-13-2013, 09:04 AM
Closing this thread as we don't need threads like this. Start ones with content - otherwise we're going to have to start handing out infractions and that sucks.

Please stop spamming the forums, guys.