PDA

View Full Version : Pale Wars Ronins, Beta Loyalists and True Fans...

HumboldtDreams
03-31-2013, 12:59 AM
I would like to befriend as many level-headed Pale Wars Ronins, Beta Loyalists and True Fans as possible before and on day one. This is to keep us all in touch and hopefully this partnership(s) lasts many, many months or years even to come. I have pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition for the ps3 and will be on day one and was on beta even. This post is in hopes to find other Ronins and ark hunting partners out there whom are loyalists and true fans of Defiance. Now, if you are really into this game and would like a group that is old school and started from the beginning (beginning will be a general term to not miss out on great potential partners late to the game), send me a friend request as well. My psn screen name is HumboldtDreams I will get back to any responses on this post as soon as possible as well. I'm looking for like minded individuals, that are honest, open-minded, non-biased, sincere, and like to have a great time via playstation network and Defiance. I am a huge supporter of teamwork and communication. Anyone can respond to this post, just make sure you are a true fan and/or starting this game from beta/opening day. Good luck out there ark hunters, and may legendary loot drop at the most worthy individual's feet.

IXOverall
03-31-2013, 07:03 AM
Im down
Psn name IXOverAll
Beta tested, see you on launch day Ronin

Loonatyc
03-31-2013, 10:04 AM
Yeah I've preordered the UE, and I played the beta. Can't wait for launch day. Are you trying to start a clan, or join another one, or what?

HumboldtDreams
04-01-2013, 12:04 AM
This post is for befriending other Ark hunters, not necessarily for guild recruitment. It just seemed the appropriate area for this sort of post. It appears that all of us like minded Ronins and Ark hunters will find a way of banding together. This is in that effort. Happy Ark hunting.

Loonatyc
04-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Well I am co-leader of Exodus, and it's always nice to have more allies. Feel free to shoot me a friend request. My psn id is loonatyc.