PDA

View Full Version : Confused much????

Traxx
08-13-2013, 06:36 AM
The best advertising TRION could do would be to announce the date for the DLC release. This would stop the chatter and complaints. But they have not Ė they canít. They still donít know whatís going on even though August is half over. Want to take bets on late September?

Dark Raven80
08-13-2013, 07:10 AM
The best advertising TRION could do would be to announce the date for the DLC release. This would stop the chatter and complaints. But they have not Ė they canít. They still donít know whatís going on even though August is half over. Want to take bets on late September?

They will just say "end of the month" and probably the same phrase in October too..

MacDeath
08-13-2013, 07:22 AM
I've spent a lot of hours on the Alpha Test Server this week. While there are indeed some bugs, it's pretty darn stable. IMO, the PC version is good enough to go live today. I have no clue to the status of the console versions of course.

Hope499
08-13-2013, 07:26 AM
They cant push it back again....they would be killing this game beyond belief if they did.....how is this not enough time to get it ready???

Halfway into August...and nothing?

Like, even I am having a hard time playing these days....there is just nothing to do....

Thank GOD for PvP......saving this game right now

Billy Guile
08-13-2013, 07:47 AM
i think the changes during server maintenance on the main servers over the past 2 days are a decent indicator of things to come. and even it is held back for some crazy reason, i don't think your life will be seriously affected by it. go hike a trail or something ^_^

Alexri
08-13-2013, 07:47 AM
First they said the horrible rewind content would be live until July 30th.
Then they removed all mentions of that and said it would be live until the DLC is out.
Yesterday they finally removed that rewind junk and the DLC is nowhere in sight.

Conclusion: The only thing you can be sure of with Trion is that they never tell the truth

Dark Raven80
08-13-2013, 08:03 AM
First they said the horrible rewind content would be live until July 30th.
Then they removed all mentions of that and said it would be live until the DLC is out.
Yesterday they finally removed that rewind junk and the DLC is nowhere in sight.

Conclusion: The only thing you can be sure of with Trion is that they never tell the truth

Yep, that looks like the right summary of Trion business practices...

Myria
08-13-2013, 08:16 AM
They cant push it back again....they would be killing this game beyond belief if they did [...]

Honestly I'm not sure how much it matters. Once people see just how much actual content the DLC adds -- or, as it happens, doesn't add -- there's going to be a forum meltdown of epic proportions.

About all anyone can do is /popcorn at this point, I think.

Randall Flagg
08-13-2013, 08:49 AM
Honestly, did anyone of you think of the possibility that trion does not give a Release date for special reasons?
Maybe they do not know an exact date, for they want the DLC not to be that bugparty we all had to take part of when this game was released.
Maybe they do not want the servers going down when the DLC arrives and one Million ppl try to download it or log in at once.

For we just do not know a thing, either Start playing something else until it arrives or please just stop these rants.
Every ****ing day starting another of these damn threads will just not help anyone. Including the OP.
Or do you feel better afterwards?
I can not imagine that this is helping. But if it does. Maybe you just tell ppl in the streets what is on your mind.
DLC will arrive when it is done. AT least it will not be Release a single second before it is done for sure.

And starting another of these threads will not fasten up the process.
If you must hate anyone, please hate me, send me PMs, send your troll posts to me.
I will collect them, i will answer you if you want. But let trion do their work and stop these threads.

IT JUST WONT HELP!

Dave Blackwell
08-13-2013, 08:51 AM
Honestly I'm not sure how much it matters. Once people see just how much actual content the DLC adds -- or, as it happens, doesn't add -- there's going to be a forum meltdown of epic proportions.

About all anyone can do is /popcorn at this point, I think.

From what I've saw, this is exactly what is going to happen. I give it about a week or two until the threads of 'The DLC is too short, there's not enough in it', let your imagination create your own, start cropping up here and there. I have no shadow of a doubt that extremely high expectations of what the DLC consists of will play a factor in what will ensue once it goes public and, of course, the miscommunication/wrong interpretations of what was mentioned about the DLC itself. Fingers crossed (if/when) the second DLC comes to life that it is only mentioned when it actually is completely ready to go live, otherwise history will be repeating itself.

That all said; Patience is a virtue and with how this forum operates.. it seems not having it is a curse.

Alexri
08-13-2013, 08:54 AM
Honestly, did anyone of you think of the possibility that trion does not give a Release date for special reasons?
Maybe they do not know an exact date, for they want the DLC not to be that bugparty we all had to take part of when this game was released.

Might want to pay attention to what trion actually says before posting things like this. They have said on multiple occasions that they do in fact have an internal date for when it will be released. What I posted above are also actual trion staements.

Hope499
08-13-2013, 08:58 AM
The fact that they made the only new content pretty much SP will be the biggest problem of all I think....

I myself will be creating a rather large amount of topics about it, until they make it MP.

MustangFreak
08-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Just announced! All platforms August 20th!

From dahanese:
Good news everyone! The Castithan Charge Pack DLC is coming on August 20th.
Hey guys,

Good news! We’ve gotten the final thumbs up from all necessary parties and are happy to announce that our first DLC, the Castithan Charge Pack, will be coming to PC, 360, and PS3 on August 20th (PS3 in Europe will be out on August 21st.)

Thanks again for your patience.

Here's our teaser trailer for your viewing pleasure, too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruPrLLlA_bg

Randall Flagg
08-13-2013, 09:47 AM
It seems you can read, but you do not unterstand...
I wrote : it may have a reason why trion did not give us a fixed release date.
I never said anything about an internal release date.
But thank you for reading my post.
xD

Tyrannos
08-13-2013, 10:34 AM
Greetings!

This thread will now be closed and please read the thread here for details: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?121661-Good-news-everyone!-The-Castithan-Charge-Pack-DLC-is-coming-on-August-20th.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.