PDA

View Full Version : Finally! DLC

Njag
08-13-2013, 11:31 AM
So...who is ready for next Tuesday to finally get some new content?

wild liza
08-13-2013, 11:38 AM

Been waiting patiently for a while now and finally it has paid off.

P.S +10 Char for your XBL Tag :) I love the show too

xilfxlegion
08-13-2013, 01:29 PM

link ? ..................................

Njag
08-13-2013, 02:58 PM
link ? ..................................

Easy....right on the site....
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/08/13/castithan-charge-pack-dlc-is-coming-august-20th/

A s0t
08-13-2013, 03:09 PM
So...who is ready for next Tuesday to finally get some new content?you mean Wednesday with the server crashs

ArkHunter Z
08-13-2013, 09:00 PM
I'm super excited after reading the patch notes! In addition to the dlc, Trion is making some changes that appear to be for the better. I was glad to see the weapons updates and the better placement of mods/synergies among vendors rather than the lock boxes. Loot loot loot keeps a mmo gamer happy! Great job to Trion....there are those of us here who are in it for the long haul, and those who are not. I'm ready for the House of Tarr to spread to Frisco..Casti's uprising begins August 20!

Fanboy rant completed.

Rusty Tuell
08-13-2013, 11:10 PM
cant wait, been playing since 2 days after launch and its still my go to game. very happy to see the changes and content.

MindFreak
08-13-2013, 11:14 PM
I would love to say i am but with the way my game keeps freezing ( meaning the only thing i can do is walk around ) from everything AND yes i have tried everything i have cleared system cache and deleted all the patches and game off my hard drive and re-downloaded them and still nothing helps MAN i hope this gets fixed before the DLC drops.

Giren
08-13-2013, 11:43 PM
oh Great Trion again went and ****ed up big, rather then having it out this week or last week they are putting it against these 3 titles

Saints Row IV The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklisted.

Just like I feared would happen.

myownenemy
08-14-2013, 02:43 AM

awesome cant wait for this been waiting awhile I jus hope it doesn't mess up the game like when the sieges came out and stuff

Lazy
08-14-2013, 03:54 AM
oh Great Trion again went and ****ed up big, rather then having it out this week or last week they are putting it against these 3 titles

Saints Row IV The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklisted.

Haha... Hopefully I can pull myself away from Splinter Cell!!

xilfxlegion
08-14-2013, 06:34 AM
anyone know how much it will cost if you didnt get the season pass ?

phazeN7
08-14-2013, 09:53 AM
anyone know how much it will cost if you didnt get the season pass ?

10 bucks i beleive

xilfxlegion
08-14-2013, 10:11 AM
awesome. i want my light saber lol .

and that truck with the gun on it.

and volge weapons.

Astartes_82
08-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Probably won't pay to get the DLC, 3200 pts for season pass same as deluxe edition bonus pack...meh. Me and my room mate are still a bit pissed that new character customizations came out AFTER we had reached over 1000 with our main characters, nothing in this game makes it really worthwhile to have alts since there's no account item storage system.

Grit
08-14-2013, 10:15 PM
wow....DLC??

i haven't played the game since June..just wanted to check the forums again really quick to see if anything is interesting with the game..

the DLC may spark my friends to play the game again... i doubt it though..and with out my fellow SJA members.. i'll probably pass on any new content.

Totally enjoy the show but the game was a bit of a let down overall.. had my fun for sure broke the 2K+ ego mark just ran out of interesting things to do.

mambonutz
08-14-2013, 11:38 PM
MAN i hope this gets fixed before the DLC drops.

Maybe the next step to 'fix' your problem is to get a new console.
I think yours is on it's last days.

Bonez2G
08-15-2013, 12:18 AM
Dis...is.....awesome!!!!!!!

Njag
08-15-2013, 09:25 AM
Probably won't pay to get the DLC, 3200 pts for season pass same as deluxe edition bonus pack...meh. Me and my room mate are still a bit pissed that new character customizations came out AFTER we had reached over 1000 with our main characters, nothing in this game makes it really worthwhile to have alts since there's no account item storage system.

Why worry about making an alt when you can just modify your main?

Buruko
08-15-2013, 05:02 PM
awesome. i want my light saber lol .

and that truck with the gun on it.

Truck does not have a gun.

and volge weapons.

These are charge weapons, I don't think they are Volge related.

Buruko
08-15-2013, 05:03 PM

Hrm. Not an interest or desire to play any of those three titles... so I think Defiance will have it's share of gamers who keep on playing. Besides when you beat one or all of those you can come back to Defiance anytime.

HAVOC VANSTEIN
08-15-2013, 10:25 PM
I dont like the new weapon mods. and i know the main reason they are doing it is for pvp. but like me i dont pvp. my favorite gun is my purple saw. what is the point of having it if it doesnt do high damage anymore. its pointless. they should keep the weapons that stand out. if they do go through with it and severly tone down some of the weapons mainly the saw i will probaly stop playing the game. then the mag capacity mods will be harder to find. which will raise the prise in the game to ******ed figures. i think they are making a mistake.