PDA

View Full Version : ark falls mehhh on beta

DS Triggah
03-31-2013, 02:42 AM
Joined in with a few ark fall missions 40 minutes bit of exp and no loot i was disappointed anyone else??

GarfrostPAX
03-31-2013, 02:43 AM
If you had cared to read around a bit, you would've known that they disabled most drops for Arkfalls.

Komakala
03-31-2013, 02:44 AM
Joined in with a few ark fall missions 40 minutes bit of exp and no loot i was disappointed anyone else??

This has been addressed a few times in other threads. Loot for arkfalls was turned off for beta. You only got keycodes, xp and scrip. At launch we are supposed to start getting loot when we participate in an arkfall.

DS Triggah
03-31-2013, 04:20 AM
i have a family i dont have time thats why i put the thread up god some people are gods arnt they lol im sorry i didnt have the time thank you for the answer komakala

Mustaine
03-31-2013, 04:23 AM
i have a family i dont have time thats why i put the thread up god some people are gods arnt they lol im sorry i didnt have the time thank you for the answer komakala

Using the search button isn't very time consuming, weak family story or not.

Kevin0101
03-31-2013, 04:34 AM
It's funny how people react like its a burdon to just tell the individual beta did not have arc fall drops or move on and don't comment at all. No need to be a d**k about it. I see this on so many post.

cassell
03-31-2013, 04:37 AM
It's funny how people react like its a burdon to just tell the individual beta did not have arc fall drops or move on and don't comment at all. No need to be a d**k about it. I see this on so many post.

Thank you Kevin. It really isn't that big a deal to answer his question, that is what the forums are for. It is not an FAQ that he should be "expected" to search before asking a perfectly valid question. I have no idea why people get so aggro over it, it's not like they HAVE to answer every thread. If you don't want to help him then go to the next thread, or better yet, go do something else.

DS Triggah
03-31-2013, 05:39 AM
to be honest Mustaine its been answerd really and all you do is look like the idiot.... and as your 3rd and 4th post was just a waist of time i cant see you being a valid source for information only to annoy and hastle but dont worry it must of been your upbringing maybe your dad was searching for game answers instead of posting a quick thread online? thank you kevin and cassell im glad people relise some people in forums are time waisters and to be honest i feel sorry for them.

Flagwaver
03-31-2013, 06:47 AM
I just hope that the drop rate for final major arkfall missions is an actual drop rate so that EVERYONE doesn't run out of ammo halfway through the final fight.