PDA

View Full Version : charge blade colour mods

Lilly Pad
08-14-2013, 11:35 AM
Hey i did not know if there is already a post like this if so please link me to it,
but i am wondering does any one know what colour the mods are, even better how much bits they will cost, and will they be trade able.

Arsenic_Touch
08-14-2013, 11:47 AM
We'll have to wait until the DLC goes live to see that, they didn't include the store in the Alpha test server. I assume they didn't because the store is linked between the alpha test client and the main game, because you can claim your purchased vehicles and outfits in the alpha.

Lilly Pad
08-14-2013, 11:50 AM
i figured as much

0_d4RK_FaLLen
08-14-2013, 12:39 PM
We'll have to wait until the DLC goes live to see that, they didn't include the store in the Alpha test server. I assume they didn't because the store is linked between the alpha test client and the main game, because you can claim your purchased vehicles and outfits in the alpha.

are you saying the color mods will only be available in the bits store

Arsenic_Touch
08-14-2013, 12:41 PM
are you saying the color mods will only be available in the bits store

That is correct.

CyrusKhane
08-14-2013, 12:44 PM
inb4 940 bits for a purple charge blade mod.

Valaska
08-14-2013, 12:48 PM
Green is master race.

Though I wonder how many people will be running around with purple/pink drawing parrallels to a certain weapon in GTA Vice City/Saints Row.

CyrusKhane
08-14-2013, 12:52 PM
Purple is master race. Go look at the SWTOR boards, search purple lightsaber. The butthurt is strong with the community. It will be the same here.

Was that a reference to the ***** weapons? I'd kill for a mod that replaces my charge blade with The Penetrator.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
08-14-2013, 12:57 PM
That is correct.

So the color mods are a store update and not part of the dlc

Hope499
08-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Charge blade colors will only be changable via bits (want a new color? Real life money)

PitBull76
Purple is master race. Go look at the SWTOR boards, search purple lightsaber. The butthurt is strong with the community. It will be the same here.

Was that a reference to the ***** weapons? I'd kill for a mod that replaces my charge blade with The Penetrator.

Not sure why SWTOR colors matter in a totally unrelated game, but go nuts. I'll just be happy with a charge blade. The "master race" color will be whichever one I choose, so look for me in game. lol

A s0t
how's that kick in the pants feel?

Tyger
08-14-2013, 01:03 PM
I may take the most effeminate colour there is in order to send home the absolute bulk of being killed by somebody that brought a knife to a gun fight AND the fact it was a girlie coloured blade that got lodged along their spine yo'.

A s0t
08-14-2013, 01:06 PM
I may take the most effeminate colour there is in order to send home the absolute bulk of being killed by somebody that brought a knife to a gun fight AND the fact it was a girlie coloured blade that got lodged along their spine yo'.
pink is the new black

Atticus Batman
08-14-2013, 01:06 PM

When they say store update. THey mean their bit store.

pink is the new black

Real men wear pink too you know!
http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy216/melhoresdomundo/batman-pink-1.jpg

gamingreal
08-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Cant wait to get into the game, i'm still downloading the update nearly 2 hrs so far homing that theres not much more, i didn't think there was that much content in the dlc just some arenas, a few cut scenes, a new vehicle + new vehicle skins, and of course a handful of new weapons.
sounds like a lot when you list it all but from a technical point it shouldn't be that big of an update

Atticus Batman
08-14-2013, 01:27 PM
Cant wait to get into the game, i'm still downloading the update nearly 2 hrs so far homing that theres not much more, i didn't think there was that much content in the dlc just some arenas, a few cut scenes, a new vehicle + new vehicle skins, and of course a handful of new weapons.
sounds like a lot when you list it all but from a technical point it shouldn't be that big of an update

Just rememember we do not actually get access to that DLC until next week!

Btw the patch is not just for the Dlc it adds several bug fixes too.

gamingreal
08-14-2013, 01:38 PM
Just rememember we do not actually get access to that DLC until next week!

Btw the patch is not just for the Dlc it adds several bug fixes too.

what! thanks for the heads up i didn't realize i just thought trion was copying 4j studios tactic of a surprise early dlc in order to build customer confidence ect... or just more miscommunication