PDA

View Full Version : cautious optimism

NomadPhx
08-14-2013, 02:12 PM
so the xbox gets the title patch for dlc preperation and not pc or ps3? does that mean ps3/pc will have a two week waiting period like before when they patched keycodes out of emergencies and synergy mods in or that ps3 and pc are already ready to go and dont need the patch???

A s0t
08-14-2013, 02:16 PM
not xbox fault you can already do it on the pc and ps3 :P

MaxSterling
08-14-2013, 02:21 PM
Pretty sure I recall seeing a Patcher Update for PC within the past two weeks... may have been cancelled though.

OverloadUT
08-14-2013, 02:26 PM
Don't worry: All platforms are getting the big patch and DLC on August 20th (except PS3 EU which is August 21)

PitBull76
08-14-2013, 05:40 PM
By the time they get the DLC on the 21st, the EU servers will be jammed full of us rude Americans. LoL

A s0t
08-14-2013, 05:42 PM
By the time they get the DLC on the 21st, the EU servers will be jammed full of us rude Americans. LoL
f--- that they can come over to the us server

MacDeath
08-14-2013, 11:27 PM
so the xbox gets the title patch for dlc preperation and not pc or ps3? does that mean ps3/pc will have a two week waiting period like before when they patched keycodes out of emergencies and synergy mods in or that ps3 and pc are already ready to go and dont need the patch???
PC players don't need 'Title patches'. We get the DLC directly from Trion. Also, we've had the ability to switch regions from day one.

Tyger
08-15-2013, 08:16 AM

Ohhh... I forgot about that. I would gladly start a new char over there if it means stompin' sum uppity brits with my shenanigans in FY.

XD

Sonic Rain Boom
08-15-2013, 10:30 AM
Hi everyone!

We've removed several posts from this thread - please don't turn it into a console war, but feel free to continue relevant discussion about the patch.

Thanks!

SRB

NomadPhx
08-16-2013, 01:05 PM
life is a console war for the "I" generation lol

NomadPhx
08-19-2013, 02:40 PM
well, the patch notes remain in "draft" form and as several other posts have indicated theres no schedule for downtime as of this post. hopefully my original thoughts arent coming true... but i guess it would depend on the console digital market here wouldn't it? i mean defiance could get patched at 8 am but psn could update its storefront at 4pm and xbl at 1pm, or will season pass holders receive their items as soon as defiance updates and everyone else just has to wait until the storefronts update?

SHADOWBROKER
08-19-2013, 02:57 PM
well unlike the lack that their is no post on the dlc or the patch two of them are here and one said tomarrow.........so we will see, but could you guys post somthin to help all the others know what is going on. [UPDATE] their is a post on dlc and the patch!

NomadPhx
08-19-2013, 03:02 PM
where do you get dlc on pc? from the particular game itself? or is that part of the STEAM thingy-ma-bob?