MMandevil
03-31-2013, 06:36 AM
Pacific- 9PM Monday
Mountain- 10PM Monday
Central- 11PM Monday
Eastern 12AM Tuesday

MrSick
03-31-2013, 06:39 AM
Thats perfect. Getting up get some coffee have a walk to gamestop make some lunch and start playing

Myst
03-31-2013, 06:43 AM
Awesome enough time for me to get to Gstop, get a pizza and enjoy while it's doing it's thing.

Leohopefull2011
03-31-2013, 09:41 AM
Now I don't feel so bad for getting off work at 11am and getting it an hour late.

Rasa
03-31-2013, 02:15 PM
Pacific- 9PM Monday
Mountain- 10PM Monday
Central- 11PM Monday
Eastern 12AM Tuesday

Color me confused. I thought we couldn't pick it up until Tuesday.

6Strummer
03-31-2013, 02:21 PM
Gah... GameStop bastards won't do a midnight launch. *shakes fist at the sky while a single tear rolls down his cheek*

6Strummer
03-31-2013, 02:25 PM
Awesome enough time for me to get to Gstop, get a pizza and enjoy while it's doing it's thing.

Ha That's basically my plan, except I'll work a beer run into my schedule.

1) Pick up game
2) Start install
3) Go down the hill and buy beer (maybe a 5 minute trip tops)
4) Order pizza
5) Change into Couch Commander uniform of the day
6) Play Defiance until my eyes start to burn

Amnesia
03-31-2013, 02:27 PM
Color me confused. I thought we couldn't pick it up until Tuesday.The servers go live at midnight Tuesday morning. People who have gotten shipments of physical copies will be able to play right away.

People who are picking up at the store will (of course) be able to get it when the store opens.

Please who are getting it from the PS store will need to wait until the store updates on Tuesday evening.

Rasa
03-31-2013, 07:02 PM
The servers go live at midnight Tuesday morning. People who have gotten shipments of physical copies will be able to play right away.

People who are picking up at the store will (of course) be able to get it when the store opens.

Please who are getting it from the PS store will need to wait until the store updates on Tuesday evening.

All has now become clear. I figured that is what you meant. I will be picking up mine and my fiance's copy on Tuesday right when the stores open. Definitely looking forward to putting some time into the game. But that being said, the first day of an MMO launch is generally not the smoothest of things.

Myst
03-31-2013, 07:27 PM

1) Pick up game
2) Start install
4) Order pizza

Haha I forgot about that I was going to do that but I want to be a bit sober for it maybe I'll get beer on Wednesday :p.

1.) Wake up and pick up the game.
2.) Get a pizza.
3.) Play

I guess if it has to install and all that then I'll just get everything ready and make my gaming space as comfortable as possible.

6Strummer
03-31-2013, 07:29 PM
Haha I forgot about that I was going to do that but I want to be a bit sober for it maybe I'll get beer on Wednesday :p.

1.) Wake up and pick up the game.
2.) Get a pizza.
3.) Play

I guess if it has to install and all that then I'll just get everything ready and make my gaming space as comfortable as possible.

Sounds like a good plan to me. :)

Im Lost
03-31-2013, 09:32 PM
Gah... GameStop bastards won't do a midnight launch. *shakes fist at the sky while a single tear rolls down his cheek*

I got a call from my local GameStop.. they are doing a midnight release party at the one that I go to. :p

Snowgoons
04-01-2013, 12:18 AM

1) Pick up game
2) Start install
4) Order pizza

LOL. I am late as hell but that made me laugh :P

SoopaMan2K
04-01-2013, 12:29 AM
The servers go live at midnight Tuesday morning. People who have gotten shipments of physical copies will be able to play right away.

People who are getting it from the PS store will need to wait until the store updates on Tuesday evening.

This is me =(

Bullyboutya
04-01-2013, 07:55 AM
If I'm correct Day 1 Digital on PSN mean it's ready for download on midnight.

Bullyboutya
04-01-2013, 09:32 AM
If I'm correct Day 1 Digital on PSN mean it's ready for download on midnight.

Update day 1 digital sale on the psn will be available when the ps store update. Lol sony sucks that day 1 digital sale is misleading.

I was told by sony customer service to purchase defiance hard copy from gamestop lmao.