PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to sell there xbox360 Red Dodge Challenger pre order bonus

KillAlot V2
03-31-2013, 07:24 AM
like above title says im looking for anyone with a spare code who would be willing to sell it via paypal i pre orderd the ue but was told i wouldnt get it till the 12th so i canceld and got the normal one but it never came with the dodge challenger code ive also looked on ebay but found nothing as of yet if you have one spare name me a price ill be happy to buy it from you via paypal only thanks

im happy to pay 10 via paypal only if anyone has a spare
paypal only not just for my peace of mind but for yours aswell thanks

ih8tnubs
03-31-2013, 07:29 AM
i'll sell it for 12

KillAlot V2
03-31-2013, 07:32 AM
i'll sell it for 12

is it just the red dodge??? yeah

DejaVooDoo
03-31-2013, 07:32 AM
like above title says im looking for anyone with a spare code who would be willing to sell it via paypal i pre orderd the ue but was told i wouldnt get it till the 12th so i canceld and got the normal one but it never came with the dodge challenger code ive also looked on ebay but found nothing as of yet if you have one spare name me a price ill be happy to buy it from you via paypal only thanks

Red dodge comes with standard edition pre-orders, too. You should get the code either via email or on your receipt when you actually pick up the game (if physical copy)

ih8tnubs
03-31-2013, 07:33 AM
Red dodge comes with standard edition pre-orders, too. You should get the code either via email or on your receipt when you actually pick up the game (if physical copy)

i would gladly swap it for a 1month XBL code tbh im sure i'll scam some noob later for one

OcelotKharn
03-31-2013, 07:35 AM
please note you cant do it if you used your code to get int othe xbox beta from Amazon as that code contains the Dodge Challenger

Nerdy Ryuu
03-31-2013, 07:36 AM
i would gladly swap it for a 1month XBL code tbh im sure i'll scam some noob later for one

IF you didnt say you would scam somebody I would of gave u , xboxlive month card. I have a couple from games. Like tomb raider and halo.

KillAlot V2
03-31-2013, 07:38 AM
IF you didnt say you would scam somebody I would of gave u , xboxlive month card. I have a couple from games. Like tomb raider and halo.

what are ms rolling out the whole 1month trial thing now yeah i thought it was just for this game

KillAlot V2
03-31-2013, 07:40 AM

yeah i have my copy already ive checked everywhere in the box and theres nothing on the reciept

ih8tnubs
03-31-2013, 07:41 AM
lol im just trying to stock up With xbl for this game last console MMo i played was PSO on the dreamcast

KillAlot V2
03-31-2013, 07:45 AM
lol im just trying to stock up With xbl for this game last console MMo i played was PSO on the dreamcast

did you use your code to get into the beta???

DejaVooDoo
03-31-2013, 07:47 AM
yeah i have my copy already ive checked everywhere in the box and theres nothing on the reciept

Depending on which retailer you used, some said the code would be emailed to you within 2 days of launch. Alternatively, some just got a single pre-order code (back of manual maybe?) that, when entered on Trion website and linked to account, will unlock all the preorder bonuses together. But Trion has been clear that, regardless of edition, all pre-orders get the red dodge.

OcelotKharn
03-31-2013, 07:50 AM
Depending on which retailer you used, some said the code would be emailed to you within 2 days of launch. Alternatively, some just got a single pre-order code (back of manual maybe?) that, when entered on Trion website and linked to account, will unlock all the preorder bonuses together. But Trion has been clear that, regardless of edition, all pre-orders get the red dodge.

Amazons Beta codes had the preorder rewards in it aswell as beta access

ih8tnubs
03-31-2013, 07:52 AM
did you use your code to get into the beta???
no why? Got it from Amazon

KillAlot V2
03-31-2013, 08:05 AM
no why? Got it from Amazon

would be happy paying 10 but ONLY via paypal

JerZey CJ
03-31-2013, 08:06 AM
Don't you get the Challenger no matter what version you preorder?

OcelotKharn
03-31-2013, 08:07 AM
Don't you get the Challenger no matter what version you preorder?

yes, as long as you preorderd you get it.

KillAlot V2
03-31-2013, 08:25 AM
yes, as long as you preorderd you get it.

unfortunatly i pre order from amazon but because there was a supplyer issue i was not prepared to wait till the 12th a full 10 days after it was out so i canceld and bought a copy elsewhere which never gave me a code probably because i never bought it till last tuesday

OcelotKharn
03-31-2013, 08:28 AM
unfortunatly i pre order from amazon but because there was a supplyer issue i was not prepared to wait till the 12th a full 10 days after it was out so i canceld and bought a copy elsewhere which never gave me a code probably because i never bought it till last tuesday

I to have to wait till the 12th I should been more clear what i meant was preordered before the start of Beta 3, from amazon anyway

DejaVooDoo
03-31-2013, 08:30 AM

You bought it before April 2nd. As long as you bought a legitimate copy from a legitimate retailer, you get the challenger. Trion has been explicit about this. You'll get it when you first log on and link your trion account.

IIFatalshockII
03-31-2013, 08:32 AM
I'm pretty sure you can Pre-order a game any time before release. A week is MORE than enough time to warrant the Pre-order package.

Kupchuk
03-31-2013, 08:36 AM
Scam? Your a prick you know that?

KillAlot V2
03-31-2013, 08:47 AM
Scam? Your a prick you know that?

whos a scam??? im wanting to buy a code how could i be scamming if im wanting to pay the money

IIFatalshockII
03-31-2013, 08:47 AM

Charming. I'll be sure to make sure to avoid all accidental social interaction with you.

KillAlot V2
03-31-2013, 08:53 AM
mybe it will still be emaild to me in time and im just jumping the gun a little but im just paranoid i wont get it lol so id rather be 100%
because when the game launches theres no way whatso ever ill be spending hours trying to get one from trion ill be smashing the game

DejaVooDoo
03-31-2013, 08:54 AM
whos a scam??? im wanting to buy a code how could i be scamming if im wanting to pay the money

They meant the person you keep offering money to despite him saying "i'll scam some noob later for one".

KillAlot V2
03-31-2013, 08:56 AM
They meant the person you keep offering money to despite him saying "i'll scam some noob later for one".

ahh yeah never saw that

bartish
03-31-2013, 08:56 AM

im happy to pay 10 via paypal only if anyone has a spare
paypal only not just for my peace of mind but for yours aswell thanks
Doesn't the standard version get the pre-order vehicle?

KillAlot V2
03-31-2013, 09:00 AM
Doesn't the standard version get the pre-order vehicle?

yes its meant to but ive not found a code in mine and ive not had any emails with any codes but i dont no mybe with the holiday period i might just have to wait not totaly sure