PDA

View Full Version : Next Gen and DLC

defiance player
08-15-2013, 12:18 AM
Well im going next gen this year in november, and i will only be able to play 1 if im lucky 2 of the DLC's for Defiance, DLC should have been out in a month or so of release and its taking forever,
i topped off this game awhile ago with everything completed and now i feel cheated with the season pass, anyone else in the same boat? i thought we could have gotten the DLC quicker, i know that
i wouldnt be playing all DLC but with this years holiday rush (GTA, BF4, next gen and more) theres no point now of DLC, its tooooo late

A s0t
08-15-2013, 12:21 AM
are you ditching the xbox right away? there will still be live for a little while

defiance player
08-15-2013, 12:27 AM
are you ditching the xbox right away? there will still be live for a little while

we should of got the DLC sooner imo

A s0t
08-15-2013, 12:30 AM
we should of got the DLC sooner imo
yeah it is just horde mode basically should have had that in july

defiance player
08-15-2013, 12:38 AM
i must say though that overall i really REALLY enjoyed Defiance, the world, the atmosphere, the characters and story, the weapons, the controlls, it was great, and i will try to play all the DLC as much as possible, hope it goes smoothly for everyone

SupremeDDT
08-15-2013, 01:09 AM
I would love to see the client move on to the next gen consoles, which is totally possible but I'm not holding my breath. Even though I'm going next gen as well, I'll still play Defiance on the 360.

gamingreal
08-15-2013, 02:18 AM
Yea we have fable anniversary coming along with other great titles
if you have a dvd or blurey player just move it to make space for both the One & 360.

I'm hoping the ones hdmi thoughput will allow me to connect my 360 through it and thus only take up one hdmi port on my tv,
does the xbox one support uk freeview? i have a freeview recording dvd player that might work with it

zambeezi
08-15-2013, 04:24 AM
Yea we have fable anniversary coming along with other great titles
if you have a dvd or blurey player just move it to make space for both the One & 360.

I'm hoping the ones hdmi thoughput will allow me to connect my 360 through it and thus only take up one hdmi port on my tv,
does the xbox one support uk freeview? i have a freeview recording dvd player that might work with it

It supports cable (Virgin) and satelite (SKY) . I don't think normal freeview will work but if it's an HD source it might... You never know.