PDA

View Full Version : Season pass discount, wasn't clear to be temp.

Nelob
03-31-2013, 07:33 AM
It needed to be clear it was only temporary, on steam it just says "Discount off the Season Pass".

now it's only 26% but still, it should say, I myself thought I would get perma discount.

EDIT: I'm referring to steam.

Kheryan
03-31-2013, 08:26 AM
Should post on the steam forums.

Xtheoneandonly
03-31-2013, 08:28 AM
Just to point it out, where they had the discount marked, there was a line right below it that said "3 days only".

Mechman
03-31-2013, 09:09 AM
... If you purchase it now... it is a permanent discount.

These forums seem to have degenerated into people whining and complaining too much. Steam gives you a discount on the season pass (it's on sale... sales don't last forever), all kinds of tier rewards.. yet folks only want to complain because they didn't get more.

Arsenic_Touch
03-31-2013, 09:13 AM
It was quite clear that it was only temporary.... man this game has brought out some... yeah.

Darkeus
03-31-2013, 09:16 AM
Eh, I thought it was going to be a coupon code. With that said, I bought it anyway. I am weak and I also feel like this game will do well. I kind of like Trion so I was willing to take a bet on the Season Pass, in lieu of my wallet cursing at me and telling me to be responsible....

Zeroexit
03-31-2013, 09:19 AM
Considering the Season pass was only put on steam maybe 2 days ago, it could really depend on when you pre-ordered. Everything he said is true to an extent, When I pre-ordered it didn't say anything about the discount expiring, partly because there was no season pass page to begin with. Ignorance isn't whining or complaining and If you cant answer his question politely why bother? People like you two are worse then people like him and I.

just for you guys

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

Jafo
03-31-2013, 09:20 AM

These forums seem to have degenerated into people whining and complaining too much. .

I totally agree. If its not whiners whining about the servers not being open early, its whining about some silly arsed graced period. And now this.

Honestly, i'm a little concerned about the people that i'm going to be playing on the 360. Hopefully most of these have been EU people, but still.

Get a grip people.

Skydive
03-31-2013, 09:23 AM
*DELETED* Thought better of commenting

Zeroexit
03-31-2013, 09:24 AM
His post was more of a statement actually, Didn't require even one response. The REST of you are the ones who seem to be whining.

Nelob
Considering the Season pass was only put on steam maybe 2 days ago, it could really depend on when you pre-ordered. Everything he said is true to an extent, When I pre-ordered it didn't say anything about the discount expiring, partly because there was no season pass page to begin with. Ignorance isn't whining or complaining and If you cant answer his question politely why bother? People like you two are worse then people like him and I.

just for you guys

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

Thank's mate, glad someone can see where i'm coming from, and your right about the other's.

I'm just saying how I and most likely others portrayed this.

EDIT: I don't see how people see my statement as whining. i'm just saying how it is.

Jafo
That's racist!

Not when its true. So very happy we have region lock

Happy_Puppy
03-31-2013, 10:46 AM
I dont everstand why your on these forms complaining... you have a isssue with how steams doing to complain on there forms. Its a deal through steam not through trion.

Though would of rather of it been a coupon code vs a time limit. Forceing to by the pass before ever even playing always makes my worried... but not much we can do about it.