PDA

View Full Version : Anymore Battle Arena footage?

Jack Johnson
08-15-2013, 12:55 PM
I noticed a small little snippet on the Castithan DLC trailer, but is there anything more in-depth?

From what I saw, it looked like a multi-tiered arena with destructible pieces of environment and spawning portals in set locations. It looks cool, but hopefully there is a better look at it somewhere out there.

Sanguinesun
08-15-2013, 12:59 PM
I noticed a small little snippet on the Castithan DLC trailer, but is there anything more in-depth?

From what I saw, it looked like a multi-tiered arena with destructible pieces of environment and spawning portals in set locations. It looks cool, but hopefully there is a better look at it somewhere out there.

You can go on down to the test server forums and see if any have posted more there at the very least some might be able to fill you in otherwise there too.

A s0t
08-15-2013, 01:01 PM
You can go on down to the test server forums and see if any have posted more there at the very least some might be able to fill you in otherwise there too.
that's just pc people for now

Jack Johnson
08-15-2013, 01:03 PM

Yeah I just realized that the test server is open, so there's probably tons of footage on youtube... I can probably search for it myself. You know, earlier on there was only bits and pieces here and there from different press releases, interviews, etc.