PDA

View Full Version : new challengers?

x3kingsheat136x
08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
what are the new colors and where are they located

Artemis Shrikes
08-15-2013, 03:49 PM
what are the new colors and where are they located

no new colors just the colors that's been here which are Black, Orange, Bright White, Metallic Billet, Plumb Crazy and High Preformance Red

Arsenic_Touch
08-15-2013, 03:53 PM
There aren't any new challengers, the patch notes are old.

x3kingsheat136x
08-15-2013, 04:35 PM
oh that's stupid I wanted a blue one

skepticck
08-15-2013, 08:26 PM
There aren't any new challengers, the patch notes are old.

lol the new exec producer said in the live stream that there was like 9 pages of patch notes for 1.027,
guess that's how you make the patch seem bigger just include a lot of old stuff.
jk really, i know it's just a draft version :D

Arsenic_Touch
08-16-2013, 03:59 AM
lol the new exec producer said in the live stream that there was like 9 pages of patch notes for 1.027,
guess that's how you make the patch seem bigger just include a lot of old stuff.
jk really, i know it's just a draft version :D

Maybe 9 pages with a large font. We've heard that song and dance before and it's a way for them to inflate the patch notes over what they really are. With that being said, there are some changes that weren't documented in the draft. Like the stupid nerf to starter weapons and arkfallcode/preorder weapons and the changes to scopes.

0_d4RK_FaLLen
08-16-2013, 10:28 AM
Maybe 9 pages with a large font. We've heard that song and dance before and it's a way for them to inflate the patch notes over what they really are. With that being said, there are some changes that weren't documented in the draft. Like the stupid nerf to starter weapons and arkfallcode/preorder weapons and the changes to scopes.

Didn't they say first patch notes were like 5 pages then the second was like 8 pages. Maybe in their notes they have to explain each item. Will be interesting to see final patch notes, but my guess is maybe one page.