PDA

View Full Version : How do you get different color challengers?!

brezzyy
08-16-2013, 01:00 AM
I just started playing this game again and I just wanted to no how ppl get the other challengers. Can someone please tell me.

Billy Guile
08-16-2013, 01:05 AM
one you can buy at a secret vendor = orange
one you would have received at the beginning of time(pre-order) = red
one you earn through completing pursuits = black
i forgot the rest.

JxSiN
08-16-2013, 01:07 AM
The rest only are available during dodge challenge weekends. There is a special vendor that pops up and you can buy them. But you need paradise faction in order to do so (which you can earn during the races that also are available during that weekend)

brezzyy
08-16-2013, 01:08 AM
Thx for the help.
If you find out how to get the rest post here plz.

A s0t
08-16-2013, 01:08 AM
newer colors coming sooooooon

Chump Norris
08-16-2013, 01:17 AM
Dont do it! The Duni is da bess.

JxSiN
08-16-2013, 01:58 AM
newer colors coming sooooooon

If you reread the patch notes you will see that a lot if them are from older patches. I don't think there will be newer colors. I also don't think they are upping the scrip rewards because that reads just like the patch notes they released when they upped the rewards the first time

Yardragon
08-16-2013, 03:21 AM
The colours are for the dodge challenger weekends (http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/07/26/dodge-high-speed-challenge-weekend-4/) are.
White
Billet
Plum Crazy (purple)

A s0t
08-16-2013, 10:11 AM
If you reread the patch notes you will see that a lot if them are from older patches. I don't think there will be newer colors. I also don't think they are upping the scrip rewards because that reads just like the patch notes they released when they upped the rewards the first time
thought they were not doing misinformation anymore :(

JxSiN
08-16-2013, 01:16 PM
thought they were not doing misinformation anymore :(

Technically those were a rough draft. After reading through soma alpha server posts and looking over older patch notes, my friend and I realized that a few things listed up there are from old patch notes and stated the exact same way when they rolled out. A few things include (but not limited to): The challenger colors, more scrip at emergencies and hotshots/rampages, breaking down mods for ark salvage, etc..

You were misinformed about misinformation

Strontium Dog
08-16-2013, 03:41 PM
If they try doing that and truely are fking us around by telling us whats coming but its actually *been* already then im done here.

No on will care but still ill take my custom elsewhere including closing my Rift account because im sick of lies in these games.

Rage06660
08-23-2013, 12:19 AM
you can get the purple, silver and white challengers from the headlands transit depot on the dodge challenge weekend from the vehicle vendor for 15k when it shows up as a special

A s0t
08-23-2013, 12:22 AM
i still like my pre order red color

there is no u in the word color

Cylumne
08-23-2013, 12:28 AM
um who give a care a bout the colour paint job hands down the best car is the black challenger its 100% free no rep or script or bits required you just have to " omfg earn it"... to do so fully max out your "runners " aka quads using a Hannibal which you also get free mind you from story mission quests to lvl 18-20 anfdget a gold metal in every time trial in the game go to the "trans america" tower in san fransisco ..roll off the top and push left or right after you climb up while on your quad instant 1080 spin/jump as and the rest .. to "power slide" get vehicle to full acceleration then boost+hand break+ left or right

Cylumne
08-23-2013, 12:31 AM
i still like my pre order red color

there is no u in the word color
um actually "colour" is the actual correct spelling and pronunciation in "English" color* is the incorrect "uhmerikan*" bastardization