PDA

View Full Version : Any ETA When the Patch is expected to go Live?

maxila
08-16-2013, 09:24 AM
In many MMO's I've played the patch associated with DLC often goes live before the DLC is released. I know the date for dlc is 8-20, just wondering if we will see the patch before that?

Bigpaparu
08-16-2013, 02:04 PM
The patch and the dlc are intertwined, so tuesday will be the day whether you purchase the dlc or not.

Ssdmiddleman
08-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Hopefully they do it early in the morning so everyone can have it ready when they get on.

NomadPhx
08-16-2013, 10:12 PM
it sucks because trion updates their bulljazz generally earlier than psn store so when the patch goes up i still gotta wait for psn to update to have the dlc in the store :(

GiantInMaine
08-16-2013, 10:15 PM
it sucks because trion updates their bulljazz generally earlier than psn store so when the patch goes up i still gotta wait for psn to update to have the dlc in the store :(

Yeah it does suck. I still remember with bf3 checking the store every 20 minutes hoping the damn thing would be updated. If I remember right it was never until like 5pm or something that it got updated. Maybe even a bit later.

Beck
08-17-2013, 12:05 AM
From what I understand a lot of the DLC back end is already patched in with the last couple of patches. Such as how sieges work and so on. They only need the server side of things to be turned on to work. Hopefully with the pre-patching that has already been done the Patch day/Crash day issue will not be as aggravating as the last few big patches.

You have already been infected by Dmentia of K-TAM

A s0t
08-17-2013, 12:07 AM
for every "what time thread" they push it back by 2 hours lol

Billy Guile
08-17-2013, 12:11 AM

a few more and they'll turn this car around and go right back home!

Gomly
08-17-2013, 01:17 AM
"I demand to know what day the dlc is released"

"I demand to know what time on that day the dlc is released"

I demand a holiday home in the Bahamas but I guess we're both crap out of luck.

Muital
08-17-2013, 03:35 AM

hahahaha made me laugh... Trion official:"Due to too many threads about it at this time eta of patch is wednesday mornig, some more and it will go out thursday..." :D