PDA

View Full Version : Looking for EU based Guild.

Mupplo
03-31-2013, 11:07 AM
None of my friends are getting this game at launch, and therefore I am looking for a Guild or something similar to play the game with.

I guess I should tell you a bit about myself;
I am a 18 year old guy from Sweden. I spend a lot of my free time playing video games, and I see myself as a pretty mature person, but I do have humor and can take a joke.

The last Guild I was in was disbanded after ~3 months, because the main leader became inactive. Me (third in command basically) and the Co-leader couldn't keep people from leaving and after a while we only had ~4 active members, (Including us) so we disbanded it. Therefore I'd prefer a serious Leader who know he'll not abandon the Guild after a week.

Mupplo
03-31-2013, 02:08 PM
Bump......

Chtuga
03-31-2013, 04:44 PM
You might want to check out Ragnarok.
We are a scandinavian gaming community that has been around for 10+ years.
As for defiance, we will start out small and casual, but we will still have 10+ members playing the game. So far its very new game for us and not so many have tested it out so depending on how we like it we will play it more/less.

http://forum.rr-guild.com/viewforum.php?f=408

MrxRaZaRx
03-31-2013, 04:46 PM
None of my friends are getting this game at launch, and therefore I am looking for a Guild or something similar to play the game with.

I guess I should tell you a bit about myself;
I am a 18 year old guy from Sweden. I spend a lot of my free time playing video games, and I see myself as a pretty mature person, but I do have humor and can take a joke.

The last Guild I was in was disbanded after ~3 months, because the main leader became inactive. Me (third in command basically) and the Co-leader couldn't keep people from leaving and after a while we only had ~4 active members, (Including us) so we disbanded it. Therefore I'd prefer a serious Leader who know he'll not abandon the Guild after a week.

Add my psn MrxRaZaRx I am leader of OTB n we r very active

Zafirox
04-01-2013, 05:19 AM
en annan svensk här som söker guild :)