PDA

View Full Version : How many people still play this on 360?

Goreo66
08-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Just wanted to know if there are lots of people online and playing this game still. It's on sale for $19.99 and I might invest in it.

SebastianGomez
08-16-2013, 05:46 PM
Just wanted to know if there are lots of people online and playing this game still. It's on sale for $19.99 and I might invest in it.

Tons of people dude. Its a great game and its got DLC coming ina few days. Do eeeet

Kampo242519
08-16-2013, 06:05 PM
Tons of people dude. Its a great game and its got DLC coming ina few days. Do eeeet

what he said

L Y
08-16-2013, 06:09 PM
Jumping on the what they said train

Nillz
08-16-2013, 08:18 PM
Come on in the waters fine...

Camelot
08-16-2013, 10:27 PM
Just don't complain like the rest lol

bigtymer
08-16-2013, 10:44 PM
Yerp, lots play and haters be hatin'...

leecolyer
08-16-2013, 11:33 PM
here you go mate i recorded this just for you. about 2am in the morning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2R_-JMU21k

Turantula
08-18-2013, 02:39 AM
Lots play and the haters still play lol. Bkacklist out on Tuesday though so I don't know. Im sure I'll still visit from time to time, but September is a rap for this game for me with the release of gtav. Unless they increase the level cap any time soon. Doubtful.

nikra
08-18-2013, 03:24 AM
Lots play and the haters still play lol. Bkacklist out on Tuesday though so I don't know. Im sure I'll still visit from time to time, but September is a rap for this game for me with the release of gtav. Unless they increase the level cap any time soon. Doubtful.

This "level" cap is just the display cap. New pursuits in the dlc means your true ego level can still go up, you will see this on your player hub. With the whole "higher ego gives chance at better rolls" thing it makes no sense to raise the "cap" until the next set of "better rolls" can happen, around 6500-7000 ego I would assume.

To answer the question yup lots of people still play, and with the new choice of region switching folk probably have new characters started on the other server.

L Y
08-18-2013, 06:50 AM
To answer the question yup lots of people still play, and with the new choice of region switching folk probably have new characters started on the other server.

I wandered across the pond last night just to see what I could see.
I found lots of EU players. (shocker)

N3gativeCr33p
08-18-2013, 11:04 AM
I still play this on the 360, and I have yet to see a drastic drop in the clan's numbers as well. They are a VERY active bunch of people.

I'll be jumping across the pond once the Castithan DLC drops. ;)

L Y
08-18-2013, 12:37 PM
I still play this on the 360, and I have yet to see a drastic drop in the clan's numbers as well. They are a VERY active bunch of people.

I'll be jumping across the pond once the Castithan DLC drops. ;)
shall we take over?

N3gativeCr33p
08-18-2013, 04:21 PM
shall we take over?

You want to start an all Castithan clan on the mixed servers? I'm down.

L Y
08-18-2013, 05:09 PM
You want to start an all Castithan clan on the mixed servers? I'm down.

This idea intrigues me. Must give it thought

Whistle
08-19-2013, 06:01 AM
Welll .. i wandered across the pond to the NA servers... do you think we are all wandering to each others servers and will end up where we started... :)

Indra Echo
08-19-2013, 06:52 AM

I play xbox NA and it's busy all the time. I'm in a big clan and that does help, but I see a lot of people who are not in my clan around everywhere. I understand the PC EU isn't as busy (some say this). And thing is on xbox you can switch regions to play in now and switch back. So if you want to try EU and see what's going on you can do it and can also switch to NA-just can't use the same character on both.

Indra Echo
08-19-2013, 06:53 AM
Welll .. i wandered across the pond to the NA servers... do you think we are all wandering to each others servers and will end up where we started... :)

I haven't gone to the EU yet but I hear of a lot of people doing it. So, I think this will be fun to go back and forth.