hrbmonster
08-17-2013, 07:49 AM
Or add me up I-ops-monster-I il jump to u

Hojo
08-17-2013, 07:55 AM
need more than that 90k offer

hrbmonster
08-17-2013, 08:10 AM
I know someone who would give u half a mil for it if its the 1 he wants I only got 100k and oranges to trade but he said if its Wat he wants he will pay good for it

Hojo
08-17-2013, 08:15 AM
I know someone who would give u half a mil for it if its the 1 he wants I only got 100k and oranges to trade but he said if its Wat he wants he will pay good for it

Sold it now, got 675k

iKON
08-17-2013, 09:29 AM
675k? it seems paradise has more lower lifeforms living in it, than only hellbugs...sry, but absolutely can't understand how a simply color like orange can create SUCH a difference in paying worth to an object...way toooo much, as it's also "just" a grind-fragger...just my opinion...

but i guess, i wouldn't mind to sell it too for the prize, if this whole thing is nevertheless true...but unimportant anyway if or not...

Olaf
08-17-2013, 01:08 PM
675k? it seems paradise has more lower lifeforms living in it, than only hellbugs...sry, but absolutely can't understand how a simply color like orange can create SUCH a difference in paying worth to an object...way toooo much, as it's also "just" a grind-fragger...just my opinion...

but i guess, i wouldn't mind to sell it too for the prize, if this whole thing is nevertheless true...but unimportant anyway if or not...

I bought my orange grind fragger syphon 4 600k

stalker
x1.05 dmg
x0.90 reload
15% grenade on kill
x1.10 mag

iKON
08-17-2013, 05:44 PM
omg olaf, u crazy too m8^^ no offense, but to earn 600k needs a big effort as any def player knows and i just think that only the color orange is by far not worth the effort of 600k...but everyone is free to do what he likes, so, as said just my opinion...but, at all, it seems that you got a very nice one and if you think it was worth the effort, who cares ,)

and yes, a really nice one with 4 top rolls...congrats at all ,)

Knightmare1985
08-17-2013, 05:56 PM
600k isn't a lot for a nice weapon ikon, scrip has no real value at the moment, most traders carry 2million+ scrip also, grind fraggers are also pretty dam good in pvp, they will proc a siphon every shot, even with the incoming siphon nerf they still may proc a siphon every shot. I think with the nano chance nerf on shotguns the grind fragger will become more valuable than the vot fragger

macke
08-17-2013, 11:55 PM
yeah, 600k for a nice weapon does`nt look too much..

some people payin almost 200k and some nice orange for just ONE shield :D

Ridiculousss
08-18-2013, 05:01 AM
Damn u eu boys pay some crazy prices over here aha

iKON
08-18-2013, 06:56 AM
olaf m8, yes, was expensive for a gun...but have to say, urs has some crazy rolls...so if there's one fragger worth, i guess it's yours ,)

but for the one that was offered here wouldn't pay that much...but again, just my opinion...

when i ever would pay so much for an item, than because of its stats...never only for the color...as i had non-orange grind fraggers before that had by far better stats than this offered here...had once an orange one w/o nano, that was superior to this and gave it away for much less...but again and again and again, just imo :D as it's also good that everyone is free to decide by himself what he wants or gives worth to...

Olaf
08-18-2013, 04:00 PM
olaf m8, yes, was expensive for a gun...but have to say, urs has some crazy rolls...so if there's one fragger worth, i guess it's yours ,)

but for the one that was offered here wouldn't pay that much...but again, just my opinion...

when i ever would pay so much for an item, than because of its stats...never only for the color...as i had non-orange grind fraggers before that had by far better stats than this offered here...had once an orange one w/o nano, that was superior to this and gave it away for much less...but again and again and again, just imo :D as it's also good that everyone is free to decide by himself what he wants or gives worth to...

thanks, it came with 2 stalker mods already attached =) added the last 2 myself, has 10 shots in mag and 15% grenade on kill with 15% ego on crit kill. one of my fav guns. hope to give it a spin in arenas.