PDA

View Full Version : Steam Digital Deluxe UPGRADE CD KEY

niijonodhg
03-31-2013, 12:28 PM
Hi guys;

I wanted to check to see if anybody else was having the same issue as me before getting someone more official involved.

I inputted my Steam CD Keys a few days ago on my Trion account. Everything seemed to go smoothly, yet I've checked my Trion account today (after purchasing the Season Pass on Steam) and my account only says I own the "Standard Edition"

I have a friend who purchased the Digital Deluxe through Steam directly and on his Trion account it says "Digital Deluxe Edition"

I've tried inputting my CD Key for my Digital Deluxe Upgrade again and it says "CD Key already used"

I'm also a little worried that I've had no CD Key come through for my Season Pass?

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Jono

atlantix
03-31-2013, 12:30 PM
i assume you will get the dlc cd keys once the dlc is released

if you have issues with trion account contact trion support..
they respond support tickets almost instantly

Senel
03-31-2013, 12:31 PM
I'm not sure how it works but to refer to a similar a experience with gw2 i originally brought the standard edition & later upgraded. My account was always acknowledge to be "standard" however when i got in game i had all the bonuses promised with digital deluxe. Mayhaps the system is like that and only acknowledges the initial purchase being Standard or Deluxe and doesn't account for the upgrade.

JKitone
03-31-2013, 12:31 PM
According to Steam the season pass will be available april 5th so I woulnd't worry about the season pass key just yet.

Clarkeh
03-31-2013, 12:40 PM
Hi guys;

I wanted to check to see if anybody else was having the same issue as me before getting someone more official involved.

I inputted my Steam CD Keys a few days ago on my Trion account. Everything seemed to go smoothly, yet I've checked my Trion account today (after purchasing the Season Pass on Steam) and my account only says I own the "Standard Edition"

I have a friend who purchased the Digital Deluxe through Steam directly and on his Trion account it says "Digital Deluxe Edition"

I've tried inputting my CD Key for my Digital Deluxe Upgrade again and it says "CD Key already used"

I'm also a little worried that I've had no CD Key come through for my Season Pass?

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Jono

I have this same issue m8 bought the deluxe upgrade awhile ago through steam enterd the codes and Trions account page still tells me its standard and i have bought the season pass and no code to enter on the trion account page has been given to me yet.

Ollam
03-31-2013, 12:43 PM
It's most likely a delay in the system took 2 days or so for the Transaction page to reflect my codes. if your upgrade code is showing up in the Apply Code section you should be good to go.