PDA

View Full Version : What's the best way to get fair trades?

Lip
08-17-2013, 05:38 PM
Where or what do I need to do to establish trades? I do not yet have a USB KB so I can't communicate well.

Any communication through the computer applications that would help?

I'm also looking for a more advanced clan.

Lip
XxDaMonk

QUIK420
08-17-2013, 05:55 PM
Check the forums for both. Many fair traders on there (including myself). There are also clan recruitment threads for the PS3 but my clan, the HoldSquare Reapers, is currently recruiting 21+ year olds with mics. Both my store and the clan are in my sig. www.holdsquare.com

Bruhaha98
08-17-2013, 11:03 PM
Where or what do I need to do to establish trades? I do not yet have a USB KB so I can't communicate well.

Any communication through the computer applications that would help?

I'm also looking for a more advanced clan.

Lip
XxDaMonk

just wanted to say hello, you can find the need/want trade forums under ps3/gameplay discussion/need and want... good luck, there are some people on there that will take advantage of new players and treat them like trash. I suggest you spend a little time researching and getting to know the "high end traders".. and dont be afraid to ask questions if you are not to sure about something, dont make deals with out knowing, stats/synergies/mods/nano effects/ego levels.. etc. But good luck, you can always shoot me a pm

SackOfWine
08-18-2013, 10:37 PM
Asking questions in the need want regarding ur item is the way to go that way u can get a general idea from the traders. Even if ur going to sell something in game ask here as well that way youre not just getting one persons perspective.

You always wanna get as many peoples perspective as possible so that you can decide from all the different answers. It will help because everyone has their own pricetags in their head and if you have multiple answers you can get an average range or what your item is worth.

Bruha who posted before me is one of the ppl i know i can trust so hes a good resource as well as a number of ppl on here. Ive been lucky enough not to have gotten scammed yet.

KEYMASTA
08-18-2013, 10:55 PM
Even just posting a few times in the need want section things that you would like to aquire as well as taking an hour to scroll through a few pages will help you a lot. You will find that some people in that section are just hard to deal with and for the most part everyone insist on making daily profits but with enough research and focusing on supply and demand any one can become a trader. It just takes a lot of grinding and dealing with helpful people to get the things you want. Good luck.
Ps never pay full price for things at ark falls.