PDA

View Full Version : WTB Friends.

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 01:15 PM
I've been asking my friends, online and IRL, if they've preordered Defiance for the past month or so now. Or if they even plan on buying it. The most common response is: "Yeah, eventually." I know this is mostly due to the fact that some of them don't even know what Defiance is and I feel like my attempts of encouraging them to look into it are failing. The possibility of having friends to play with is looking dim.

I played the Beta on my own, and I didn't really mind it, but I'd prefer to have people to play with.

[PROBABLY IMPORTANT FACTORS]
I don't like to skip cut scenes unless I've seen them already. Which means you'll probably be waiting for me if you like to skip them. I like to explore. Also, I am terrible at driving the vehicles in Defiance. I get stuck, I run into and over things. Deal with it, okay? I'll get better eventually. >_> I LIKE TO LOOK AT LOOT. I do have a mic. Don't add me just because I'm a girl. I'm serious, that irritates me. So if you want to stay on my friends list, genuinely be looking for friends.

If any of those things stated above bother you, that's not my problem.

Not that I take video games seriously, but seriously, I don't like to lose. But I'm aware that dying is probably inevitable so I'd prefer to play with pretty chill people who won't yell and ragequit.

If you really read all that, my god. I'm sorry.

My gamertag is Biotic Kitten.
If you're interested in playing together, that's cool. :o

PeaceMaker
03-31-2013, 01:23 PM
Ill play with you and not because your a girl :cool: just because we need to built a community and if you willing to join up with my clan or not just head over here and play with 50+ more players. We stay on the Green side of the grass to >.>

RobGotBanned
03-31-2013, 01:24 PM
I read this post and noticed it is 90% of how I feel :P

The beta was pretty cool but playing alone was no fun at all. My old friends don't play xbox anymore so its all pretty lonely, it's good to see there are people who still want to "meet" new people to play games with (:
(All of the factors you talked about relate to me too, just i'm not a girl xD)

Ill throw you a friend request when I'm next online, now just to wait for the servers to come up!

GT - RobGotBanned

Daymarr
03-31-2013, 01:30 PM
Best way to meet new friends is during the game tbh since you will know a person's playstyle more better since you actually playing with them, Which is one of the reason why i never add people or join guilds before a game starts because i rather see how they play during the game.

Nerdy Ryuu
03-31-2013, 01:33 PM
ME and my gf is looking for people tp play with, Nerdy Ryuu is my GT. I wont put my gf gt on this forum but add me and jump in the party or something and she will add you.

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 01:34 PM
Best way to meet new friends is during the game tbh since you will know a person's playstyle more better since you actually playing with them, Which is one of the reason why i never add people or join guilds before a game starts because i rather see how they play during the game.

That's the thing, though. You are surrounded by people who leave you to die, or don't even try to interact with you. If anything, I feel that the forums is a better way to make friends.

duction
03-31-2013, 01:35 PM
WTB means want to buy lol.

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 01:36 PM
WTB means want to buy lol.

I'm aware.

TR GunPlay
Sent you a friend request

TechnoZombiez
i'll be your defiance partner anytime i love to explore and get involved with the story line as much as possible my GT is DudeManAron

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 01:37 PM
Ill play with you and not because your a girl :cool: just because we need to built a community and if you willing to join up with my clan or not just head over here and play with 50+ more players. We stay on the Green side of the grass to >.>

I'm not really interested in joining a clan/guild. Just looking for people to play with.

MR_CHEWYNumNums
03-31-2013, 01:38 PM

I have to agree with this but she seems chill so add MR CHEWYNumNums if you want, I'm married so no worries about the whole because you're a girl problem. Everything else we're pretty like minded and I should be having friends with me as well so it'll be a nice group.

duction
03-31-2013, 01:38 PM
if i come acorss you i will play but i like to rush through the game then explore after its all done :)

PeaceMaker
03-31-2013, 01:39 PM
:p
I'm not really interested in joining a clan/guild. Just looking for people to play with.

No worries still can be part of the party's we have usually going:p:eek:

Hermit Grimm
03-31-2013, 01:40 PM
I'm always looking for new people to play with. I made quite a few friends running groups during beta and I plan to do the same with launch. Ill add you and you're welcome to run with us anytime you'd like. You sound like you'd be a great fit with us, we're all very casual and fun loving, love to have a good time and if things get a little crazy in game were the kind of group that laughs it off. Steels our spines(possibly takes a drink) and goes at it again, because its fun.

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 01:41 PM
if i come acorss you i will play but i like to rush through the game then explore after its all done :)

I see, I see. I feel like I have a hard time staying focused in open-world games. xD

The Fallen
03-31-2013, 01:41 PM
You sound like your on the same page as me. I can't stand skipping cut scenes I have friends that do so and it bugs the crap out of me!!! I ended up playing the majority of the beta alone since the grouping system was kinda fubar at the time. I am not that big on the yelling/screamers either ugh.

Well if you looking for someone new to play with in general I'd be more than happy to be bff's lol

My XBL GT is : Starc1de

Feel free to add me.

Nerdy Ryuu
03-31-2013, 01:42 PM
Also this topic might get lock, because we have a topic for Gametags and such already.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?2886-Xbox-360-%28Live-ID%29-Community-List!

CharmCitysKing
03-31-2013, 01:43 PM
I see, I see. I feel like I have a hard time staying focused in open-world games. xD
did u say u want to buy friends? I dunno maybe im getting it wrong. but anyway, when the game starts ill team up w/ ya to get the campaign and all done if ya want. how old r u tho, nothing against you or anything but i dont play with ppl under 18. I prefer people 21+ but thats being a lil too picky...

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 01:47 PM
did u say u want to buy friends? I dunno maybe im getting it wrong. but anyway, when the game starts ill team up w/ ya to get the campaign and all done if ya want. how old r u tho, nothing against you or anything but i dont play with ppl under 18. I prefer people 21+ but thats being a lil too picky...

I played World of Warcraft for too long, I WTB everything. I'm 23 years old, though which will be apparent if anyone is in parties with me. Monday/Tuesdays are my drinking nights. lol

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 01:48 PM
Also this topic might get lock, because we have a topic for Gametags and such already.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?2886-Xbox-360-%28Live-ID%29-Community-List!

I saw that, and had my GT added. However, there are far too many responses to that thread and I wasn't sure if I could even ask for friends. And Im not into just going through that list and adding them or messaging them with BE MAI FRIEND?!

Daymarr
03-31-2013, 01:50 PM
I saw that, and had my GT added. However, there are far too many responses to that thread and I wasn't sure if I could even ask for friends. And Im not into just going through that list and adding them or messaging them with BE MAI FRIEND?!

Thanks for making all my hardwork seem worthless :(

TR GunPlay
03-31-2013, 01:53 PM

Shhhhh shhhhh, no no no, it's ok. She didn't mean it

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 01:54 PM

It's not worthless. I just don't want to be creepy. >_>

fang1192
03-31-2013, 01:58 PM
Wouldnt LF be better instead of WTB? eh...

GT is the same as forum name - feel free to add me but just add its from the defiance forums. If you ever come across a guy just stunning everything with flash grenades, flash grenade launcher, and Tacc Assault Rifles thats probably me.

EV76
03-31-2013, 01:58 PM
I played the beta as well, mostly alone. Partnered up with someone at one point and friend requests were exchanged. Besides that person I only know of one other person that will be buying this game. I will send you a friend request! My gt is SilliestOhio05.

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 01:59 PM
Wouldnt LF be better instead of WTB? eh...

GT is the same as forum name - feel free to add me but just add its from the defiance forums. If you ever come across a guy just stunning everything with flash grenades, flash grenade launcher, and Tacc Assault Rifles thats probably me.

I'm bribing people with gold and respect. It works better than LF.

Nekkoking
03-31-2013, 02:02 PM
Well, you could add me. My gamertag is urCOOK135rM1N3 and I could actually use a partner to play with considering I only know one person who is getting this game. The fact that you're a girl is irrelevant. Because those hellbugs aren't going to kill themselves :D

gabrielzero
03-31-2013, 02:14 PM
I added you.

I hate playing with people who rage quit or yell at me for not playing "pro". I enjoy playing for fun and for having a good time. I don't want to over "stress" when playing the game. I can finish the game and get everything without getting angry at the game. (Or each other.)

=)

Please feel free to add me if you aren't a over "serious" player.

duction
03-31-2013, 02:18 PM
i just sent you a request. feel free to ignore it or not ;p

rotsa
03-31-2013, 02:23 PM
Feel free to add me. Rotsa. Father of 4 so I don't do creepy well anymore. I may be a little overprotective if you go and get shot up by a mutant though.

Moose Of Woe
03-31-2013, 02:25 PM
WTB Friends

Well good news! I was just looking to sell some!

Come out back and take a look around!

BEAakGOwSqw

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 02:29 PM
Well good news! I was just looking to sell some!

Come out back and take a look around!

BEAakGOwSqw

Thank you for humoring me. lol

gabrielzero
03-31-2013, 02:30 PM
Feel free to add me. Rotsa. Father of 4 so I don't do creepy well anymore. I may be a little overprotective if you go and get shot up by a mutant though.

Ha ha ha.

I added you too. Do you have a mic?

rotsa
03-31-2013, 02:32 PM
I have a mic and I am not afraid to use it.

gabrielzero
03-31-2013, 02:34 PM
I have a mic and I am not afraid to use it.

Cool. I don't have keyboard so I probably should of posted that before.

I have a turtlebeach headset.

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 02:34 PM
Cool. I don't have keyboard so I probably should of posted that before.

I have a turtlebeach headset.

I've got a keyboard and a mic. I'm not really a huge talker, but I will.

gabrielzero
03-31-2013, 02:41 PM
I've got a keyboard and a mic. I'm not really a huge talker, but I will.

Ha ha. Me too.

I don't tend to be a chatterbox but I am good at being a good team mate. =)

No one gets left behind. lol

Hermit Grimm
03-31-2013, 02:47 PM
You added me before I had a chance to add you. Anyways anyone else in here with a mic can feel free to add me as well. Not long until launch now!!

Moose Of Woe
03-31-2013, 02:49 PM
Thank you for humoring me. lol

http://www.thebigmoose.net/natuur/happy_moose2.jpg-for-web-LARGE.jpg

duction
03-31-2013, 02:52 PM
You added me before I had a chance to add you. Anyways anyone else in here with a mic can feel free to add me as well. Not long until launch now!!

just sent ya a request. its hard to find people to play along with

JENATR0N
03-31-2013, 03:04 PM
I feel like we have a lot in common when it comes to playing defiance. For example the cut scene thing, im not super serious with gaming but i also like to win!, and i'm not so excellent when it comes to vehicle driving. Durring the xbox beta event i found myself wondring off from the missions i was doing with friends to ramping the vehicles of jumps or into the water and or trees lol.
add me if you like :) my XBL id: JENATR0N

Diddler
03-31-2013, 03:04 PM
Add me diddlerondaroof anyone really the more friends the better

Tango80
03-31-2013, 03:11 PM
Well me and my brother are going to play and hopefully some of our other guys we normally play with will also.

My Gamertag is the same as my Avatar name. So if you want to group up hit me up or not its your decision.

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 03:11 PM
I feel like we have a lot in common when it comes to playing defiance. For example the cut scene thing, im not super serious with gaming but i also like to win!, and i'm not so excellent when it comes to vehicle driving. Durring the xbox beta event i found myself wondring off from the missions i was doing with friends to ramping the vehicles of jumps or into the water and or trees lol.
add me if you like :) my XBL id: JENATR0N

xD Oh god, I can't even tell you how often I would try to drive up mountains I knew I couldn't get past.

MR_CHEWYNumNums
03-31-2013, 03:12 PM
Add me diddlerondaroof anyone really the more friends the better

Lmao most likely going to add you because of your GT...EPIC.

I have a TB headset (really helps when you start to learn what each enemy sounds like, "Oh god, there's a Bio-Man behind me!!!!!!") and a Smartglass device, I'll be chatting and typing up a storm. Anyone can feel free to add me, accepted your request btw Kitten. GT: MR CHEWYNumNums if anyone missed it before.

MR_CHEWYNumNums
03-31-2013, 03:16 PM
xD Oh god, I can't even tell you how often I would try to drive up mountains I knew I couldn't get past.

Actually on the ATVs, if you boost at the right time, you can easily traverse most hills and low mountains.

Tango80
03-31-2013, 03:16 PM
Lmao most likely going to add you because of your GT...EPIC.

I have a TB headset (really helps when you start to learn what each enemy sounds like, "Oh god, there's a Bio-Man behind me!!!!!!") and a Smartglass device, I'll be chatting and typing up a storm. Anyone can feel free to add me, accepted your request btw Kitten. GT: MR CHEWYNumNums if anyone missed it before.

Hey chewy did you play in the beta? with the same gamer tag name and such because i think i grouped with you in a instance once before my system froze.

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 03:17 PM
Actually on the ATVs, if you boost at the right time, you can easily traverse most hills and low mountains.

You want to know something? I never figured out how to boost. I didnt even know there was a roll button until just recently. ^^; The cons of playing by myself? lol

gabrielzero
03-31-2013, 03:27 PM
LOL.

This is a awesome topic to find new people on. I sent a invite to more then a few people on here.

Looking forward to teaming up when the game comes out.

Daymarr
03-31-2013, 03:29 PM
Keep in mind that there is a region lock in effect so make sure you don't add some from UK if you from USA atm.

Diddler
03-31-2013, 03:30 PM
Roll button? I know about the boost what's the roll

JENATR0N
03-31-2013, 03:34 PM

Oh the many minutes I've tried driving up mountains thinking it would be a shortcut to get to an Arkfall... lol

Diddler
03-31-2013, 03:41 PM
At least you didn't think swimming would be faster than driving and then down

Moose Of Woe
03-31-2013, 03:42 PM
Roll button? I know about the boost what's the roll

Double tap B while moving in any direction to roll that way.

Rolling backwards while using blur is my preferred method of travel.

KillAlot V2
03-31-2013, 03:44 PM
That's the thing, though. You are surrounded by people who leave you to die, or don't even try to interact with you. If anything, I feel that the forums is a better way to make friends.

i had that problem in beta with other players no reviving and its a nightmare i hope they add an alert so people can see if your down because in the beta it was hard to notice in middle of the action

which region are you in ????

my gamertags KillAlot V2
ill be happy to group up and do co-op and story and all that ill also be playing a lot on the game cant wait and hopefully see you on the battlefeild

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 03:48 PM
i had that problem in beta with other players no reviving and its a nightmare i hope they add an alert so people can see if your down because in the beta it was hard to notice in middle of the action

which region are you in ????

my gamertags KillAlot V2
ill be happy to group up and do co-op and story and all that ill also be playing a lot on the game cant wait and hopefully see you on the battlefeild

YES, I know! I would literally be crawling to peoples feet and they would just give me a big FU. Im in North America. :)

gabrielzero
03-31-2013, 04:00 PM
YES, I know! I would literally be crawling to peoples feet and they would just give me a big FU. Im in North America. :)

Yeah. I know.

I hate when that happens. lol .

Hopefully since it is a "co-op" game that won't happen as often. lol

Piegon
03-31-2013, 04:11 PM
Oh the many minutes I've tried driving up mountains thinking it would be a shortcut to get to an Arkfall... lol

Sometimes you can find shortcuts, or "fly" into the water. The guide/trail was a little off occasionally. The passenger in a car/truck can check their gear, ego, etc. If people want they can have a chauffeur/taxi while speeding to the next arkfall/mission. Has anyone seen a four person vehicle?

ToolBelT
03-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Keep in mind that there is a region lock in effect so make sure you don't add some from UK if you from USA atm.

or add someone from USA if u r playing in euro zone as why would u want to play in usa when in euro all u get is loads of LAG even on a 100mb connection (always seems to connect to people on the west coast)

ToolBelT
03-31-2013, 04:17 PM

that is what a mic is for and grouping..........

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 04:20 PM
that is what a mic is for and grouping..........

And if someone doesn't own a mic, what then?

gabrielzero
03-31-2013, 04:26 PM

It should just be a gamer etiquette that team mates don't get left behind. Unless the player keeps going off on their own, no one should really be left behind in a co-op game. Yet it happens in games like Left 4 Dead way too often. But at least in that game you get to see the one who left you stranded get their own punishment later on. lol

Moose Of Woe
03-31-2013, 04:40 PM

Well, there's always the dance emote. Display your good intentions and desire for assistance with the power of DANCE!

iugL9QlcMeY

Although, admittedly, kind of hard when your face is planted in the dirt.

Biotic Kitten
03-31-2013, 04:41 PM
Well, there's always the dance emote. Display your good intentions with the power of DANCE!

xD One can only hope our message will get through!

IWasALlamaOnce
03-31-2013, 04:46 PM
Just got back from pre-ordering the game, never played the beta.
This video sold me, basically. All I needed to hear to make a decision, haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvnIxoT0Mws&sns=em

I do have a mic, and my gt is IWasALlamaOnce
If anyone wants to add me feel free to do so. Just let me know if ya do.

MR_CHEWYNumNums
03-31-2013, 04:55 PM
Hey chewy did you play in the beta? with the same gamer tag name and such because i think i grouped with you in a instance once before my system froze.

Well my character name was Xander Voltaire but you might have seen my GT when we grouped.

Tango80
03-31-2013, 04:59 PM
or add someone from USA if u r playing in euro zone as why would u want to play in usa when in euro all u get is loads of LAG even on a 100mb connection (always seems to connect to people on the west coast)

I dunno i'm on the west coast and for some odd reason you still get lag even with a decent connection. Hell in beta i still ran into a bit of lag not a bad as it was on the first day but still.

HibikiTheMan
03-31-2013, 05:03 PM
I'm also looking to make some new friends since I'm only going to have one friend to play with. My Gamer Tag is "hibiki the man" and I look forward to having a great time in game with all of you

MR_CHEWYNumNums
03-31-2013, 05:11 PM
You want to know something? I never figured out how to boost. I didnt even know there was a roll button until just recently. ^^; The cons of playing by myself? lol

Lol I know exactly what you mean...I soloed pretty much until the last day I played, then I decided to see how many people would except random invites. Didn't even try pressing "A" until I was in a race event, kept saying to myself how did these people get these amazing times with zero NOS. As for roll, didn't bothering double-tapping "B" until I saw someone else roll. When in doubt, attempt anything you can do in other games when you can't figure it out in your current one.

MR_CHEWYNumNums
03-31-2013, 05:14 PM
I dunno i'm on the west coast and for some odd reason you still get lag even with a decent connection. Hell in beta i still ran into a bit of lag not a bad as it was on the first day but still.

I'm east too, was your lag with Raiders? Just asking because beyond extremely large groups and Raiders, I saw zero lag after the first fix. Large groups is a given but idk what's up with the Raiders, they were always frame skipping on me.

Ninjamike4
03-31-2013, 05:15 PM
mr_chewynumnums = amazing name.. and will want to group with you if i ever run into you

MR_CHEWYNumNums
03-31-2013, 05:17 PM
mr_chewynumnums = amazing name.. and will want to group with you if i ever run into you

Lol, thanks dude...I'm always down to cruise with a fellow comic fan...add me if ya want, take out the _ and replace it with a space.

gabrielzero
03-31-2013, 05:21 PM
I do have a mic, and my gt is IWasALlamaOnce
If anyone wants to add me feel free to do so. Just let me know if ya do.

that video was awesome. Thanks for sharing.

I sent you a friend request.

DTwO
03-31-2013, 05:24 PM
I'm up for playing with ya.Same rules apply to me,i like paying attention to the story and watching cutscenes i havent watched.Im patient and will wait for you to compare loot etc I am a borderlands 1/2 ***** so i know how it is,no worries.

Gamertag - D Tw0(zero).I will be getting it release day,hopefully at midnight.Oh and if you want a free Toy Soldier or The Maw xbox game.Just pm me and ill give ya the codes >.<

VeritasFoxtrot
03-31-2013, 06:11 PM
I am also a loot fiend, love to get lost in the lore and explore. And I'm always willing to help out a teammate and even fellow players in the game. Also fellow Borderlands 1/2 veteran.

GT is VeritasFoxtrot

Add me if you like.

bubbo
03-31-2013, 06:21 PM
Yeeeeeah I get how you feel you need actually co-op players and not people just trying to get what they need and gooo cool cool
I play a lot of the same way my gamertag is jokers0327.

Tango80
03-31-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm east too, was your lag with Raiders? Just asking because beyond extremely large groups and Raiders, I saw zero lag after the first fix. Large groups is a given but idk what's up with the Raiders, they were always frame skipping on me.

Nah it was slight lag across everything. Slight but noticeable. From Arkfalls to the random encounters the lag was slight but then again two people were on the same network playing the same game so that could be the issue. then again i also got a bit of it while playing solo. And i'm in Washington state.

Hugh Jorgen
03-31-2013, 06:57 PM
Im not much of a PVP player and I do like to wander around and find arkfalls. I have a mic but I really dont talk very much unless things get intense and then sometimes I will use my full vocabulary. GT is HUGH J0RGEN. That is a zero. If anyone needs a 4th for co-op I will usually be up for it unless I amm in the middle of something.

Derity
03-31-2013, 07:21 PM
I skip all cutscenes and play too seriously, but GL looking for friends! Haha.

Atticus Batman
03-31-2013, 09:33 PM
I've been asking my friends, online and IRL, if they've preordered Defiance for the past month or so now. Or if they even plan on buying it. The most common response is: "Yeah, eventually." I know this is mostly due to the fact that some of them don't even know what Defiance is and I feel like my attempts of encouraging them to look into it are failing. The possibility of having friends to play with is looking dim.

I played the Beta on my own, and I didn't really mind it, but I'd prefer to have people to play with.

I don't like to skip cut scenes unless I've seen them already. Which means you'll probably be waiting for me if you like to skip them. I like to explore. Also, I am terrible at driving the vehicles in Defiance. I get stuck, I run into and over things. Deal with it, okay? I'll get better eventually. >_> I LIKE TO LOOK AT LOOT. I do have a mic. Don't add me just because I'm a girl. I'm serious, that irritates me. So if you want to stay on my friends list, genuinely be looking for friends.

Not that I take video games seriously, but seriously, I don't like to lose. But I'm aware that dying is probably inevitable so I'd prefer to play with pretty chill people who won't yell and ragequit.

I feel the same well except the girl part since I'm not one. LOL But to be honest you being a girl may be a great reason for me to add you. I am tired of the raunchy teenage boys who always end up playing games with me. The few girls on my list are more fun than most of the guys. The girls and women actually enjoy being a team instead of RAMBO. They also help revive ALOT more than some of the guys. And are NORMALLY more pleasant to talk to in chat parties. I have to make a lil room in my friends list but will send an invite when I do.

Btw Gt is the same as my forum name.

oH YEAH, I am in the NW USA and mostly on at NIGHT, between 8:00PM and 2:00am sometime.

KaosPenguin
03-31-2013, 09:38 PM
I added you earlier, played a couple of matches of Happy Wars with ya.

Drkhao
03-31-2013, 09:38 PM
GT Bkescher

More then willing to play with anyone who adds me. I am more then patient and more then understanding. Coming from teaching people how to play dark souls over a mic. . . yea.. lmao. Anyways, feel free to add me if you are interested in playing I work at midnight so I'll usually be on during the day.
East Coast ftw!! :P

Atticus Batman
03-31-2013, 09:44 PM
Ok Biotic Kitten, I sent you a friend request. Can't wait til tuesday afternoon for the game. Currently I play MOSTLY Mass Effect 3 and have for over a year. Now I will have to learn to split my time between 2 great games and the occasional game I play for a little while for a break from my faves! LOL

ArcHunterXxPattakxX
03-31-2013, 09:48 PM
Awesome 9 pages so far

Adal8807
03-31-2013, 11:38 PM
Same, pretty much everything you mentioned is how I play. I'll add you and send you a message if you're on whenever I am. It's really hard to find people who like to take their time while at the same time really strive for the objective and enjoy doing so.

Andross
03-31-2013, 11:40 PM
I've spent the last year on xbox live as a loner who does the same things. Even tried jumping into mmos to meet people but it failed. Defiance will be different though, i'll have my "ego" haha. And how does this thread have soo many pages...

tazlik2fly52
04-01-2013, 01:14 AM
gt is tazlik2fly52 laid back and play to enjoy the game. also have no problems reviving people. usually enjoy.playing heals in other mmo's.

N3C70V01D
04-01-2013, 01:27 AM
GT Bkescher

More then willing to play with anyone who adds me. I am more then patient and more then understanding. Coming from teaching people how to play dark souls over a mic. . . yea.. lmao. Anyways, feel free to add me if you are interested in playing I work at midnight so I'll usually be on during the day.
East Coast ftw!! :P
Somebody please give this man a trophy :D

Drkhao
04-01-2013, 02:10 AM
Somebody please give this man a trophy :D

lmao, seriously. By far the worst game to try to teach someone without even seeing there screen. Had an awesome time tho!! When I could get into there games, they really should've stayed with the Demon Souls server set up, instead of whatever they did to dark souls.

walmsley19
04-01-2013, 02:13 AM
Hi I'm looking for people to play defiance with in a clan or not my xbox gamertag is walmsley19 feel free to add me thank u. Ps I'm live in England so I'll be on the European server. :)

MajorMischief
04-01-2013, 03:39 AM
I will def send you one when I get home, I've been adding peeps that I watched live streams with, forum peeps and beta peeps for like a week now. My GT is Major Mischief so be lookin' out for it.

Toxic LuSt
04-01-2013, 03:47 AM
I'll play..since im having the same exact problem :/ i was even offering to buy the game for a couple of my friends.. thats how bad it is *^* GT is in my signature.

Toxic LuSt
04-01-2013, 03:48 AM
Anyone else want to add me? <(Q~Q)>

Drkhao
04-01-2013, 03:50 AM

Maybe. . :P I thought you already added me haha

Mushmello
04-01-2013, 03:55 AM
I messaged you. >w>

Steve_Mental
04-01-2013, 04:16 AM
I'm always looking for new people to play with, only a handful of my friends are picking up the game, so if you need an extra person or just want to have some fun killing baddies with, GT Exists to Kill.

Dionysus
04-01-2013, 06:06 AM

If you're interested in playing together, that's cool.

Hello all, after reading this thread I have to say I agree with everything Biotic Kitten has said, except being a girl part, sorry. My GT is SK0RPIUS, if anyone is still looking for additional defiance friends send me a friend invite.

Toxic LuSt
04-01-2013, 06:39 AM
I messaged you. >w>

Lol i know thanks x3

Toxic LuSt
04-01-2013, 06:40 AM
Maybe. . :P I thought you already added me haha

Did i really? o.o i dont remember .__.

KingDrywall
04-01-2013, 09:03 AM
...i keep a bmg equipped at all times. my clan and i NEVER leave someone to die! and were going to invest in the 3person mounts so u wouldnt need to drive :) add me i u like

GT: kingdrywall

IgankedU
04-01-2013, 09:22 AM
I'm in the same boat. I was asking my RL friends if they were going to purchase the game and I got the response of "what game is that, Never heard of it" So tomorrow I'll be logging into the server basically brand new (never played any betas) and have no friends in game. I'm in the east coast and usually will play around 9:30-10:00 pm EST. So if you're cool with my noobness and time, feel free to add me.

XBL name is Jaycea12

Biotic Kitten
04-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Alright, I'm going to be going back and making sure I got everyone's name. I received a lot more replies than I had expected, so thank you everyone! :) Now I know I'll always have someone to play with xD

BNotorious
04-01-2013, 11:48 AM
I would be your friend...but you are a girl and girls have cooties. :p

Biotic Kitten
04-01-2013, 11:58 AM
I would be your friend...but you are a girl and girls have cooties. :p

Yes, I am quite deadly. 8D

Ace7248
04-01-2013, 12:11 PM

If you would like to play feel free to add me. Either my wife or I will be playing so there should be one of us online.

Edit: Might help if I give you my GT: Ace72487

johnpiercex
04-01-2013, 12:26 PM
I'll join yah :) i prefer playing with other players, hate doing solo lol

IgankedU
04-01-2013, 12:27 PM
You should make your own guild and invite everyone that responded to your thread. =P

Moose Of Woe
04-01-2013, 12:49 PM
Just for this thread only, you should make your own guild and invite everyone that responded to your thread. =P

And, naturally, the guild should be named "WTB Friends".

I'll create a guild to wage war against called "WTS Enemies."

MR_CHEWYNumNums
04-01-2013, 01:03 PM
Btw I know those of us that added each other aren't really into clans...but maybe we should make one just us so that we can at least get the clan based pursuits whenever we group up??? Free XP sounds like a nice deal to me.

bubbo
04-01-2013, 01:25 PM
That's not a bad idea at all I tried to kinda get a clan going but I don't think people liked that I was not overly serious with like crazy rules and structure I just used the word fun a lot ha ha

Biotic Kitten
04-01-2013, 02:05 PM
I'm running out of room on my friends list D: Maybe Ill randomly run into those I can't add.

LethalE
04-01-2013, 02:13 PM
I'm running out of room on my friends list D: Maybe Ill randomly run into those I can't add.

yeah that seems to happen when you buy friends/win the lottery/become oprah rich

Mushmello
04-01-2013, 06:40 PM

I know the feeling. xD I just recently went through and deleted a bunch of people to make room for the inevitable Defiance friends. Was at 100 for weeks with people asking me to make room for them. x_x

Andross
04-01-2013, 06:42 PM

Thats what you get for being a female on xbox, lol.

Bad Instincts
04-01-2013, 07:12 PM
I read your OP and i agree with you. I don't like to rush in games specially big open world games. I like to explore everything and follow the story . Sending you a FR as soon as i turn off my Xbox.

iN4 Hitman
04-01-2013, 08:17 PM
I get the game tomorrow. Add me. I don't have many friends that will be picking this up.

GT: iN4 Hitman

Biotic Kitten
04-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Thats what you get for being a female on xbox, lol.

I don't mind pretending to be a little boy. lol

Zumacalis
04-01-2013, 08:20 PM
Howdy kitten. I was just in the party with ya earlier, add me if you like, I'll be getting it soon. Me and mush will be rolling around together when i get my hands on it.

Biotic Kitten
04-02-2013, 05:40 AM
Howdy kitten. I was just in the party with ya earlier, add me if you like, I'll be getting it soon. Me and mush will be rolling around together when i get my hands on it.

Yeah, I'll add you once I get on :)

Andross
04-02-2013, 06:34 AM
I don't mind pretending to be a little boy. lol

Hmm, maybe you can pull it off, idk.

oxhb619
04-02-2013, 06:56 AM
Gt - orlean11 . If you haven't gotten enough already feel free to add me. I work at a gaming center so I will get to play during work on my weekday shifts sometimes. Waiting to grab the GameStop edition right now ( could of ordered at a discount at my work but don't get all the preorder goodies from the GameStop edition :( )

Big Worm
04-02-2013, 07:05 AM
wow big party up in here cuz of a lonley girl gamer dont have anyone to play with J/K, well Big Worm is here lets do this who wants to play with me ? step up

Biotic Kitten
04-02-2013, 07:39 AM
wow big party up in here cuz of a lonley girl gamer dont have anyone to play with J/K, well Big Worm is here lets do this who wants to play with me ? step up

Yeah. I don't actually play video games. I'M JUST HERE FOR THE ATTENTION. :rolleyes:

Big Worm
04-02-2013, 07:43 AM
GT: Craz3d Bandit call me if need me
Yeah. I don't actually play video games. I'M JUST HERE FOR THE ATTENTION. :rolleyes:

vikijune
04-02-2013, 08:40 AM
look for me as well had rift friends but dont know if any of them are going to pl;ay this as well expect random afk house wife here and there is always something going on or needing me to do

IWasALlamaOnce
04-02-2013, 11:56 AM
Omg I've been downloading crap for almost an hour now. Just let me playyyy.

Edit: And the Defiance gods have spoken, literally right after posting this it finished. Lol.

keymaster
04-02-2013, 03:37 PM
well I have to say I have ben doing the same with my friend . but no luck to I like to check thing out and watch the video as well on thing is I do suck at typing...lol and enjoy voice chat on xbox if all possible it does help with game play ....and I don't care f you a girl know some great gamer girls Raventalen in my GT add me and let have fun in the game