PDA

View Full Version : Aiming issues

Wolfmother
08-17-2013, 10:20 PM
I have a Rock candy PS3 controller at the moment, I play every other game with no issues.
Once in a while I am roaming in Defiance and without touching my right analog my character starts going in circles; it's worsewhen I am in the middle of a shootout, I can have my aim dead on and my character just goes off target. I had to double check to see if this is something others are experiencing as well.

Thomas1975
08-18-2013, 08:31 AM
I have a Rock candy PS3 controller at the moment, I play every other game with no issues.
Once in a while I am roaming in Defiance and without touching my right analog my character starts going in circles; it's worsewhen I am in the middle of a shootout, I can have my aim dead on and my character just goes off target. I had to double check to see if this is something others are experiencing as well.
I have seen problems in the game but never this one. you should find a way to take a video when this happens. If you Don't Trion will tell you it is a problem with your system.

hey u
08-18-2013, 09:16 AM
I was using my snakebyte Ps3 controller and now and then it would do that as you say. I would start spinning or walking to the right or left with no stopping myself it was crazy. I now do not use anything but the Sony Ps3 controller and have had no problems with Defiance or my character going off on me

Steve Harris
08-18-2013, 05:52 PM
Same problem with another offbrand controller (this one was wired) sounds similar to your issue, walking in circles, but my aim control would just cut out intermitantly.

Switched to a new wireless and it worked. Mind you, my original controller stopped working after many hours with this game, I didn't get all that much play time with this new controller before the batteries died and I didn't feel like replacing them. I use an actual Dualshock 3 sixaxis, and have had no problems with many hours. Maybe defiance just hates "non-legit" ps3 controllers.