PDA

View Full Version : Toxic Converter Magazines for Shotguns...

randomvg
08-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Why is it that in two synergies, Cannoneer and Stalker, that I cannot add a magazine mod if it is a toxic converter? Doesn't matter what type of shotgun, if it has a nano effect or not, the mod does not show up as being addable when I try to add it? The slot is added and open on the shotguns..... is this just a bug with the Magazine mods or am I missing something somewhere?

crasher
08-18-2013, 02:54 PM
I can't do it with incendiary, either.

randomvg
08-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Well.. a bit of a twist to this. I just looted another shotgun with the Stalker synergy. The only mod slot it had was for magazine. Just for grins and giggles I tried to add the Toxic Converter to it... and it let me. So..... odd way to have to do it. Was it because it was the first mod I tried adding or because it was the only mod I could add? Cruddy way to have to do it though if you don't know that it needs to be done this way.

crasher
08-18-2013, 07:13 PM
Well.. a bit of a twist to this. I just looted another shotgun with the Stalker synergy. The only mod slot it had was for magazine. Just for grins and giggles I tried to add the Toxic Converter to it... and it let me. So..... odd way to have to do it. Was it because it was the first mod I tried adding or because it was the only mod I could add? Cruddy way to have to do it though if you don't know that it needs to be done this way.
I loaded 2 shotguns into Salvage Matrix, both with 4 empty slots.
1 Stalker, 1 R&G. The Stalker shotgun didn't show the incendiary or toxic mags as options.

1st and only option on both of them for the test.

Dunno what to tell ya.

randomvg
08-18-2013, 08:01 PM
Maybe because when I got it to add the only mod slot on the weapon at all was the magazine slot.....?

crasher
08-19-2013, 01:11 AM
Lots of quirky stuff in the game. The above makes me think that things such as the example: Shotgun mags on shotguns - All the shotguns weren't coded at the same or in the same way. So they react differently to the same inputs.

JPlay
08-19-2013, 01:14 AM
The vote guns can't have converted mags... i know the cluster can