PDA

View Full Version : Volgebusters 1-minute challenge!

Awesome Jeff
08-19-2013, 10:53 AM
Yes that's right. I challenge you all to post your fastest completion of the emergency "The Volge Await". Unlike Mythbusters, please try this at home! Please note that the RPG suicide at the end is not mandatory ;)

Please feel free to post any volge takedown you are proud of even if it takes longer ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPM0x1adZyY&feature=youtu.be

Some might notice the Xbox icons, that's because I use a 360-controller 50% of the time. This was one of those times, I'd like to say that I probably wouldn't have suicided with the rocket if I was using keyboard and mouse but I am slighly accident prone :)

Also, I am sorry about the quality, but my laptop can't handle running Defiance and recording in HD at the same time :P

Mowazzy
08-19-2013, 10:55 AM
it won't be working like this after tomorrow. syphon has cool down, as do all the other nanos now.
nice video :)

WARDUKE
08-19-2013, 10:55 AM
Easy. Find the Volge with the two uber weapon drops. Nothing to it. Nice video though. Enjoyed that rocket to your face that you launched. :P Done that a few times myself.

Awesome Jeff
08-19-2013, 11:00 AM
it won't be working like this after tomorrow. syphon has cool down, as do all the other nanos now.
nice video :)

I'll have to post a new one then :P

Easy. Find the Volge with the two uber weapon drops. Nothing to it.

Post a vid of how you do them, this is my preferred way to do "The Volge Await".

I post this because I see alot of people have tons of trouble taking out volge. This is to show that it possible to take them out quickly and fairly easy.

WARDUKE
08-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Not knocking your post man. I am saying that a one minute express kill on Volge is easy when there are uber weapon drops to use.

For instance, the Volge Emergency with the Raiders would be next to impossible to do inside a minute. There are no uber weapon drops to use and the amount of enemies make it hard to ditch cover. Rancher Volge Emergency has a knack for getting farm animals in the way and again, no uber weapons to use.

Conclusion, not all Volger Emergencies are created equal.

Awesome Jeff
08-19-2013, 11:16 AM
Yes, but to quote myself "I challenge you all to post your fastest completion of the emergency "The Volge Await". "

WARDUKE
08-19-2013, 11:32 AM
You can challenge me to a game of Cat's Cradle, doesn't mean I am going to go to Jo-Ann Fabrics anytime soon. :P

Pretty sure I said I wasn't dumping on you or your video. It was a nice posting. I only wanted to point out that not all Volge Emergencies are created equal.

Awesome Jeff
08-19-2013, 11:34 AM
Well guys, I've already been beaten. My good friend and mentor Alexri has cut my time in half with seconds to spare. WARDUKE commented on the rockets, here's how you do it proper fast with them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc5wopcJu8U&feature=youtu.be

He sent the vid over to me as he was going to the movies. There's no audio, if he cared he would apologize for it, but I don't think he will :P

Awesome Jeff
08-19-2013, 11:36 AM
You can challenge me to a game of Cat's Cradle, doesn't mean I am going to go to Jo-Ann Fabrics anytime soon. :P

Pretty sure I said I wasn't dumping on you or your video. It was a nice posting. I only wanted to point out that not all Volge Emergencies are created equal.

Lol I wasn't saying you were dumping on me, I'm glad you liked it. I was just trying to point out that this challenge was for the emergency named "The Volge Await" :) The others take longer, like the one with the blowing up, placing the charges etc takes a little while.

WARDUKE
08-19-2013, 11:37 AM
/facepalm me

Sorry, I missed that part. Probably good that we had this talk as I couldn't be the only one to miss that fact in the post. :D

Awesome Jeff
08-19-2013, 11:39 AM
/facepalm me

Sorry, I missed that part. Probably good that we had this talk as I couldn't be the only one to miss that fact in the post. :D

:P I'll put it in bold text hopefully that will make it a little more clear :)