PDA

View Full Version : How's the season pass people download extras

Marshall The Pitbull
08-20-2013, 11:44 AM
How do season pass people download all extras I'm patching now

Cycloptomese
08-20-2013, 11:48 AM
Likewise. I bought the season pass last week and did not have the hat or lockbox show up in my claim items. I assumed that I would get those with the DLC. Am I wrong?

StormRaging
08-20-2013, 11:54 AM
Likewise. I bought the season pass last week and did not have the hat or lockbox show up in my claim items. I assumed that I would get those with the DLC. Am I wrong?

AFAIK the hat and lockbox should have shown up shortly after purchase. You may want to submit a ticket with Trion about that.

Marshall The Pitbull
08-20-2013, 12:45 PM
AFAIK the hat and lockbox should have shown up shortly after purchase. You may want to submit a ticket with Trion about that.

I never got those either

Firetalion
08-20-2013, 12:47 PM
Ouch, the grammar in this thread topic hurts my eyes.

I'm assuming having the Season Pass on your HDD will enable the extras seamlessly. If not, there will be some option in game, like with Borderlands 2. No biggie either way.

Cycloptomese
08-20-2013, 12:49 PM
Ouch, the grammar in this thread topic hurts my eyes.

Me? Mine wasn't that bad.

Hawk2501
08-20-2013, 01:20 PM
Me? Mine wasn't that bad.

no it wasn't you. i believe he has something against the OP

Deirachel
08-20-2013, 01:21 PM
The items we get for the DLC will be in the Claim Items section of the store.

The content we get by patching the game. You don't have to download anything else if you already are a season pass holder. IF you are not a season pass holder, but want to be, you puchase and download it from XBL Store, same if you just want the one DLC and not the Season pass.

The Season Pass and/or the DLC you get from the XBL store is just a bit of code that tells the game servers you are to have access to the DLC only content. The actual content is in the related patch (1.027) and on the servers and everyone gets it. (Not everyone can access it though.)

Hawk2501
08-20-2013, 01:26 PM

The content we get by patching the game. You don't have to download anything else if you already are a season pass holder. IF you are not a season pass holder, but want to be, you puchase and download it from XBL Store, same if you just want the one DLC and not the Season pass.

The Season Pass and/or the DLC you get from the XBL store is just a bit of code that tells the game servers you are to have access to the DLC only content. The actual content is in the related patch (1.027) and on the servers and everyone gets it. (Not everyone can access it though.)

thank you, that was possibly one of the best explanations i have read on that topic. i believe a lot of people don't quite understand MMO's or Server-based games fully but that was a great way of putting it simply.

Mike Boccher
08-20-2013, 01:56 PM
from what I'm hearing the items are not in the claim section of store even if you have season pass. Im still stuck downloading so i don't know about me. but I saw a bunch others say it was not there

BATMAN G0T HAM
08-20-2013, 02:28 PM
Not getting my items either, and I have the season pass as well. However I got my season pass with the gamestop ultimate edition, so that might have something to do with it.

Wakbag
08-20-2013, 02:31 PM
from what I'm hearing the items are not in the claim section of store even if you have season pass. Im still stuck downloading so i don't know about me. but I saw a bunch others say it was not there

This....start screen mentions a problem for some people getting their dlc. The suggested fix of leaving and re entering does not work for me however. Its OK, I'm quite over expecting anything from Trion.

Elric1
08-20-2013, 02:31 PM

One problem with that. Got season pass and nada. I an't got $%^&* from them and I even reclogged and redownloaded my season pass.