PDA

View Full Version : yea... so when can we ACTUALLY expect the dlc to be available?

The Forgotten Wolf
08-20-2013, 12:42 PM
after pathetic months of multiple delays, it has yet to arrive even still.

The process of the castithan dlc patching/update was said to begin today on august 20th at 12 mid-day, it was then said to be delayed for "45 minutes". It is now past 3:30, hours later, and the patch/update has not yet come. And to top it all off, the servers are down too (for who knows how long trolololol) so no one could get on to find out what the hell was going on.

and to make it even better, for some reason the castithan dlc is on the marketplace with a 800 point price, despite the season pass having been purchased.

Oh, and to make it even better, the castithan dlc patch/update is said to be a 4 hour or so process, so it would've been nice to get it started when it was supposed to be released so we could've been halfway or nearly done by now, but nope, no sign of it.

It seems this entire dlc launch is failing awfully already... what a joke...

Cycloptomese
08-20-2013, 12:44 PM
For me it's only been three hours since they said that it would be down for four hours for server updates. Xbox NA ...

divergent ghost
08-20-2013, 12:48 PM
Yeah the servers are down because they are adding the doc patch and they said it would take 4 hours or so. Still got an hour. Stop crying there's been no problem yet today lol.

L Y
08-20-2013, 12:48 PM
Learn patience. And reading. These will help you. Nothing is broken.

A s0t
08-20-2013, 12:49 PM
Learn patience. And reading. These will help you. Nothing is broken.i did dishes and laundry

Firetalion
08-20-2013, 12:51 PM
It will all be available by Febutober the eleventeenth.

Hawk2501
08-20-2013, 12:53 PM
a lot of people are downloading the patch now so it's already done for the server going back up. the rest of us are on here waiting patiently. do both and go visit random threads that interest you and waste a bit of time, it has worked for me :)

Schmidty 103
08-20-2013, 12:53 PM
i did dishes and laundry

LOL I did the same

The Forgotten Wolf
08-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Yeah the servers are down because they are adding the doc patch and they said it would take 4 hours or so. Still got an hour. Stop crying there's been no problem yet today lol.

So now we have to double the amount of time? combining the amount of time that the servers are down along with the 4 hour process that will be the castithan patch?

defiance's content management is a joke at this point

divergent ghost
08-20-2013, 12:57 PM
So now we have to double the amount of time? combining the amount of time that the servers are down along with the 4 hour process that will be the castithan patch?

defiance's content management is a joke at this point

lol what? Where do you get double the time. You're confused

A s0t
08-20-2013, 12:58 PM

defiance's content management is a joke at this pointthe whole thing is gonna be 4 hours
4 hours - 3 hours = 1 hour remaining

Cycloptomese

It's an epidemic.

The Forgotten Wolf

try that lubricant for your butthurt, this dlc was supposed to release months ago and has been repeatedly delayed, not to mention the fact that basic patches/fixes/updates since the games launch have been seen to take weeks/even months to release, never mind the very first far too late dlc.

The Forgotten Wolf
08-20-2013, 01:00 PM

trolololol, U mad? the server downtime is seperate and adds to the amount of time before the dlc can be accessed since once the servers themselves return there is still the 4 hour patch download itself to be done.

divergent ghost
08-20-2013, 01:02 PM
Lol you are the one crying n complaining, not me. My suggestion to you is to just give up, because if you're this upset about some dlc in a video game, life is going to be REALLY hard for you.

Hawk2501
08-20-2013, 01:03 PM
trolololol, U mad? the server downtime is seperate and adds to the amount of time before the dlc can be accessed since once the servers themselves return there is still the 4 hour patch download itself to be done.

everyone has been patching in the downtime, so you might have missed that memo.

Firetalion
08-20-2013, 01:03 PM
The complainers are fun, but my favorite are the ones who can't even pass a first grade English class their spelling and grammar is so bad.

Seriously, do the math. Server went down at 9:45am PST. Server will be down for 4 hours. Soooo, maybe we should start by waiting till 2:45pm PST before we get upset about content managers handing us our candy late.

According to my atomic clock, that means another 40+ minutes.

EDIT:

Lol you are the one crying n complaining, not me. My suggestion to you is to just give up, because if you're this upset about some dlc in a video game, life is going to be REALLY hard for you.

^^ Hahahahahaha! Good call divergent ghost.

Tyrannos
08-20-2013, 01:29 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please. Repeatedly referring to the patch/DLC process as a joke is neither respectful nor constructive.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@defiance.com.

Thank you!