Mike Boccher
08-20-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm still patching. Was told they are in claim section of store

jbrock
08-20-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm still patching. Was told they are in claim section of store what he said

Ezekiel Abaddon
i have the season pass as well and no dlc items are showing up in the claim section of the store

do_you_even_lift
same issue i bought the dlc and started the game nothing even redownloaded and restarted

praxis32
08-20-2013, 01:50 PM
i did check the store and not there

Mike Boccher
08-20-2013, 01:52 PM
i did check the store and not there

i have the season pass too,, that's what I was just told. If someone finds out let us know please

NightSabre22
08-20-2013, 01:56 PM
edit: wrong forum section. Delete this post please

Optimoose Prime
08-20-2013, 02:15 PM
I was able to see them in my claim window. Several other people are having a big delay in receiving them though.

xilfxlegion
08-20-2013, 02:36 PM
is there some kind of magic trick to getting what we paid for ?

it keeps saying if you bought the pack you have to log out then log back in --- i have done this 22 times.

the map is changed --- and i bought a charge pistol. but i see nothing in the claim item section and no option to change my character ---- so what are we supposed to do ?

praxis32
08-20-2013, 02:37 PM
just talked to live chat the best they could do was give me the token to change race. which didnt work. all the other stuff they cant help with at this time. seems to be a major wide spread problem

xxdarkxwarxx
08-20-2013, 04:04 PM
is there some kind of magic trick to getting what we paid for ?

it keeps saying if you bought the pack you have to log out then log back in --- i have done this 22 times.

the map is changed --- and i bought a charge pistol. but i see nothing in the claim item section and no option to change my character ---- so what are we supposed to do ?

same here they better be working on a fix or i want my money back

StormRaging
08-20-2013, 04:08 PM
The launcher message says if you don't see your items to exit and relaunch the game. I did this and nothing is showing so I don't think they quite got it taken care of. I also got my season pass through the ultimate edition so I never downloaded anything. Lets hope whatever fix they implement takes care of users that got the pass that way.

xxdarkxwarxx
08-20-2013, 04:10 PM
The launcher message says if you don't see your items to exit and relaunch the game. I did this and nothing is showing so I don't think they quite got it taken care of. I also got my season pass through the ultimate edition so I never downloaded anything. Lets hope whatever fix they implement takes care of users that got the pass that way.
try like a 100 times so thats not it

Grimkillmore
08-20-2013, 04:50 PM
Ive tried everything and i still dont have my DLC items ... few of my buddies got them no problem , but ive been logging in and out and even reinstalled the patch and nothing ...

StonedN0wned
08-20-2013, 05:02 PM
wow.... I shoulda never bought the season pass.....

Inferno78
08-20-2013, 05:03 PM
I also haven't received DLC items for having the season pass. I also can't access any of the new missions. Some kind of info on when this might be fixed would be nice.

praxis32
08-20-2013, 05:25 PM
Defiance tweeted they are aware of the issue and are looking to resolve it. as of now i re logged so many times im dizzy. and as of yet still do not have the items. hopefully they will have it sorted out asap. in till them i am still able to do the added content i paid for so that is something

JD nutz
08-20-2013, 05:57 PM
guess what many more people have got there items like me:D the problems not wide spread, everything for me worked fine

Sethvirfireborn
08-20-2013, 06:03 PM
The issue would be the rolling out the packs to everyone. With so many accounts, regardless of them being active or not, the system is probably doing them in groups.

You may be getting some of the items as loot, which means it is counting you as having the season pass/dlc. You are probably just in a later "group" or section that is still waiting for the system to automatically give it to you

StormRaging
08-20-2013, 06:07 PM
the last thing we want is for people to spend $9.99 and receive nothing.

This was just posted in the patch thread in regards to the paid part of PS3 not going live until tomorrow. What I want to know is what about the people on xbox that have paid and so far received nothing.

Jack Fayde
08-20-2013, 06:52 PM
This blows....

Elric1
08-20-2013, 07:43 PM
How many people need to be fired. Least they could do is give this game to a real gaming company so this doesn't happen every patch. especially something this important to those who been waiting since end of april to play this game again.

Grimkillmore
08-20-2013, 07:44 PM
this is just crazy already , i crash when i try to go into last arena , AND I STILL DONT GOT MY CLAIMS!

kidd
08-21-2013, 12:32 PM
Same issues

Alphard
08-21-2013, 12:59 PM
I've LOOKED everywhere! NO DEVS are saying anything about this issue! Why?!
Why is there no official word on whether or not this is being looked into, or fixed soon!?

Is this problem just being ignored or downplayed?

Many of not ALL Season Pass holders on Xbox 360 cannot access the option to download their DLC which they already paid for! This is outrageous!

Sepulchure
08-21-2013, 01:10 PM
Alright, so I am definitely not the only one on here in this situation. I downloaded my season pass(which I was told by multiple people not to) a couple weeks ago. I received my Hellbug Cap and that was it. So alright. Then to come on here and see I wasn't the only one on console being screwed over. I may not pay a monthly fee like the PC users, but I bought my fair share of bits which would make some of their little heads spin. So either y'all(Trion) get this fixed for your paying customers, or give me my money back. If neither, then you will get a lawsuit. If not from me, then many others. This isn't my first run in with MMO's that have failed to meet player standards. Get your crud together. Seriously.

Elric1
08-21-2013, 02:22 PM
Alright, so I am definitely not the only one on here in this situation. I downloaded my season pass(which I was told by multiple people not to) a couple weeks ago. I received my Hellbug Cap and that was it. So alright. Then to come on here and see I wasn't the only one on console being screwed over. I may not pay a monthly fee like the PC users, but I bought my fair share of bits which would make some of their little heads spin. So either y'all(Trion) get this fixed for your paying customers, or give me my money back. If neither, then you will get a lawsuit. If not from me, then many others. This isn't my first run in with MMO's that have failed to meet player standards. Get your crud together. Seriously.

what's better? if we could get our money back we could buy the reg dlc and it would work as I heard it ONLY effects the season pass users. So we paid the most to get screwed the most. Niceeeeee.....

As horrid they are at fixing anything easiest solution is remove the season pass and give us the first dlc with credit for the other 4. Least it'd work. See? Solutions for free. dur.

Sepulchure
08-21-2013, 03:04 PM
I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Ryuukishi
08-21-2013, 05:17 PM
I'm another Xbox 360 Season Pass holder who doesn't have anything showing up in my Claims area... Already tried exiting and restarting the game multiple times. I was looking forward to making my Castithan character tonight. Pretty disappointing!

Deikon
08-21-2013, 05:34 PM
I've received my DLC items, they were in the claims store, but many have my friends have not. I have seen several threads on this but no official response from TRION. I did see on a earlier post in this thread that TRION tweeted they were looking into it, but still stands to reason that someone from TRION would have responded to this problem by now and posted a sticky or something.

OmniDevil
08-21-2013, 05:51 PM
My guess is it's going to be VERY similar to how it was at launch for those players (myself included) who did not receive their pre-order or version of the game gear. It took roughly 48 hours to receive that gear. I'm going to expect the same type of deal with the DLC. I'm definitely not putting all my cards on the table with this one though...