PDA

View Full Version : LF Guild

Bodaway
03-31-2013, 07:39 PM
I'm looking for a guild in the CST time zone or that plays in that time frame. I'm an adult and mostly play in the evenings and weekends and I don't have voice chat but I can listen in so that has to be one of the main things that aren't an issue.

I have a lot of MMO epxerience but this will be my first shooter so I have a lot to learn!

Saleny
04-01-2013, 06:41 AM
Hi Bodaway,
You might want to check out The Hammerfist Clan (link in my signature). We cover most US time zones and have quite a few people that play EST and CST already. We're an adult community and love helping new players learn the ropes!

Spaisekraft
04-01-2013, 06:45 AM
Come check out Bulwark Security (http://www.bulwarkclan.net). We are a mainly a mix of west coast and east coast players.

We have a soft age requirement of 18. Most of our clan members are 25+ and we have a lot of former/current military members. We're PVE focused, we have a very active community, and we don't run strict schedules. Our only requirement is that you have a microphone and Teamspeak 3, and if you're leaving for more than 15 days you let us know in the forums.

We have about 70 members in Bulwark Security, and around 180 total community members. All throughout beta weekend we had 20-25 people in Teamspeak doing arkfalls (we'll have many more during release), co-op missions, and a bit of pvp here and there. That's how we plan to do things when the game goes live.

Feel free to come chat with us during the day on teamspeak or our forums.

EllmansWorld
04-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Im not gonna post you a big introduction or anything like that, I will neither lick your *** for you to join. But if you would be intrested in a relaxed casual guild, we got a teamspeak and thats about it. We dont have 100+ members or something like that. Also we dont give a **** if you swear or how you talk. If you feel that your intrested, then hop on teamspeak and have a chat with us: 50.22.224.211:9995