PDA

View Full Version : It's now 6:30 and no update

Detoxia
08-20-2013, 03:36 PM
I'm so fusturated, i figured i would get home from work and they would have had this done but instead they still don't have the ps3 server online. I know thier the west coast but they all should of gone to work early today and had this completed by noon pst. So 3:00 est time, now were all just waiting, for a glitchy dlc to come out because apperently the xbox update has resulted in guns with lost syn mod perks? Come on Trion this was a make or break day for your company. The day isn't over yet but it has not started well.

Nemac
08-20-2013, 03:40 PM
Should be up in 30 mins. Time will tell.......

Shogo_Yahagi
08-20-2013, 03:50 PM
Got on, it loaded a new version of the software, but then hung with no progress when it it the Patch Notes screen.

Kaiselius
08-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Extended for another hour according to twitter.

Detoxia
08-20-2013, 04:01 PM
ewwww.... not till 8:00 est, they have no consideration for the east coast... what if they don't get it done before their work hours are done, will they leave it till tomorrow?

MEATWALL
08-20-2013, 04:13 PM
you know they honestly do not know what they are doing , IMO , otherwise it would have only been down for the predicted 4 hours, , i already downloaded my update earlier today by the way , i hope they get it together , but wait its TRION ,
LOL

Krauser
08-20-2013, 04:13 PM
I'm about to say forget it and wait until the weekend. Most of us have been trying to play since we got off work, I know I have. I've got a feeling when it comes up and the floodgates open the tidal wave of players will crash things all over again.

GiantInMaine
08-20-2013, 04:14 PM
ewwww.... not till 8:00 est, they have no consideration for the east coast... what if they don't get it done before their work hours are done, will they leave it till tomorrow?

No they won't go home until it's fixed and maybe not even then.

Krauser you're right we are going to flood the hell out of the servers when they actually work. We'll see.

Magick
08-20-2013, 04:17 PM
This has happend before on another patch. They kept saying 1 hour and it eneded up being 2 a.m est before we could play and that only lasted a few hours before they took it back down.

Krudas
08-20-2013, 04:19 PM
Tick, tick, tick......

Once again Trion's planning and coordination deliver an almost timely solution. As Krauser pointed out it will be soon tested and we can see how fast the servers crash this time.

I will be one of those helping test the tidal crash theory, and screaming afterwards. Oh well pour me another......

Havix
08-20-2013, 04:23 PM
Trion should replace it's staff with a hand full of Asians..aren't they supposed to be pretty smart?

NeoDraven
08-20-2013, 04:25 PM
Trion should replace it's staff with a hand full of Asians..aren't they supposed to be pretty smart?
Number 1: VIolation of CoC Racism is not tolerated, No.2: good luck look at Perfect World Entertainment fix one thing "hopefully" break 200 other things in the process.

Detoxia
08-20-2013, 04:27 PM
your telling me, As soon as it opens i'm in and i'm hoping to get a good 5 minutes of a siege done till crashes down us, It's going to be like a theme park opening when they have a new rollercoaster. Millions of people at the gate and once they are all in theres no point of being their because of the lines!!!!

Krudas
08-20-2013, 04:31 PM
Detoxia,

Everyone loves to see that awful wreck, it's just human nature. So just jump in to the Tsunami crash with the rest of us so we can all complain about it later....

OmegaZxero
08-20-2013, 04:40 PM
Detoxia,

Everyone loves to see that awful wreck, it's just human nature. So just jump in to the Tsunami crash with the rest of us so we can all complain about it later....

Time for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle meme...

If you are from that agegroup: Cowabunga dudes~

T_Archangel
08-20-2013, 04:45 PM
I'm thinking we won't be up until after the PS3 EU servers tomorrow...

brycemorr84
08-20-2013, 04:49 PM
Time for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle meme...

If you are from that agegroup: Cowabunga dudes~

Which age group though? My age group that was reading the comics long before it became a cartoon/live action movies/series, the age group as mentioned before conerning the cartoons/movies, or the the age group that had the TMNT cartoons/CG movie, or lastly the age group of the current incarnation of cartoons/ Michael Bays Live action movie.

Peavstar
08-20-2013, 04:55 PM
You know some of you are idiots this has nothing to do with Trion. This is all on PSN they don't usually update the store till around this time.

brycemorr84
08-20-2013, 05:07 PM
You know some of you are idiots this has nothing to do with Trion. This is all on PSN they don't usually update the store till around this time.

Ugh no your the Idiot because when you hope into the game weather or not if you want the DLC or not. the DLC is downloaded when you patch the game. So like me Ive had the client side patched for about 4 hours now. Ive got the season pass. If the PS3 searvers were up Id be playing the DLC now while those that didnt have the season pass would have to wait for the store to update to purchase the dlc liscence if the wanted just the one DLC.

Henyachingywhy
08-20-2013, 05:08 PM

I would agree with you on this but the Playstation Store has been updated for a few hours now.

Detoxia
08-20-2013, 05:16 PM
It's not even on the store update, plus the srevers are still down, somethings wrong and all i really want is an update because it's pass 8:00, it's not hard to tweet so i don't get why dahanese can't say something like "almost done wait 10 more minutes"

anonymous newyork
08-20-2013, 06:00 PM
DEFIANCEGame ‏@DefianceGame 32m

The PS3 servers are coming up imminently. Just getting some final checks done!
that was half hour ago still not up...

Sojuorn
08-20-2013, 06:02 PM
ETA ......10:30pm EST my guess

OmegaZxero
08-20-2013, 06:08 PM
No DLC functions at this time. We get the Dark Matter Arkfalls.

We get to wait until Sony gets back to Trion for any of the new DLC stuff.

DLC in the Playstation store has been turned off, as Trion does not want people paying for nothing at this time.

All afternoon and evening wasted waiting to smack people upside the head with those Charge Blades. Hopefully it will be fixed by the time I get home from work tomorrow..