PDA

View Full Version : Broken DLC update ??

Giotto
08-20-2013, 04:45 PM
I know there is a post from Morgana that says ''We are aware of the issue you guys are encountering where you do not receive the DLC content after purchasing, and are investigating it now''.

But this isnt enough. What the hell is going on ? The charge pack is basically a donate to trion button at the moment.

Downloaded the patch, Went to dash bought the DLC. Load up the game. NOTHING.

Trion will be lucky if Microsoft allows them to put any of there games on Xbox again because you dont even see indy devs make these mistakes. This is a complete mess. Ive had a 360 for over 5 years, And ive NEVER bought DLC and it flat out just doesnt work.

Ontop of that no communication from any moderators.

Doggy
08-20-2013, 04:47 PM
I know there is a post from Morgana that says ''We are aware of the issue you guys are encountering where you do not receive the DLC content after purchasing, and are investigating it now''.

But this isnt enough. What the hell is going on ? The charge pack is basically a donate to trion button at the moment.

Downloaded the patch, Went to dash bought the DLC. Load up the game. NOTHING.

Trion will be lucky if Microsoft allows them to put any of there games on Xbox again because you dont even see indy devs make these mistakes. This is a complete mess. Ive had a 360 for over 5 years, And ive NEVER bought DLC and it flat out just doesnt work.

Ontop of that no communication from any moderators.

The items are average, there is not turret on the car, the car is slow. The weapons all have the same rolls .90 reload. Not missing much

Giotto
08-20-2013, 04:49 PM
The items are average, there is not turret on the car, the car is slow. The weapons all have the same rolls .90 reload. Not missing much

Haha that doesnt suprise me. But i want to be the new race. I deleted my old character to create a new one and start again. Looks like its not happening anytime soon.

Firetalion
08-20-2013, 05:15 PM
Not broken, not crippled.

Mayyyybe it has a bit of a limp though.

I was just at my first Dark Matter arkfall. I got third place. Unfortunately, I heard people that had won the arkfall talking on their headsets, talking about the color weapons they got from the drop, while was still fighting the arkfall in 'zombie mode' for another seven minutes, haha.

Still, I got third place. =0)

I've noticed a few other errors here and there, but nothing major. Like, if you switch weapons too fast while zooming in, your weapon will disappear and your hand will be extended like it is still holding it, etc. Nothing major. I've seen much worse errors after a major update.

Sethvirfireborn
08-20-2013, 06:06 PM
It is probably the same as what happens with other games or with xbox updates. It is rolling out the charge packs in groups, and you might just be in a later group and the system is taking its damned time. I have had to wait hours just for a game update to be able to play with friends again after I was already in playing with them because of how microsoft roll out their updates. Give it some time and it should be in. If not after a couple of hours, well I would be submitting a support ticket then. No point in instantly submitting one like everyone else seems to be doing