PDA

View Full Version : New Data Recorders locations.

hardy83
08-20-2013, 05:08 PM
Anyone find the new data recorders related to Volge pursuits?

A Children's Story
Nasty War Machines
Kraag's Tall Tale

If you could tell me where you got them that would be great. I know they are probably near the siege spawn areas, but none have spawned yet for me. :P

hardy83
08-20-2013, 07:22 PM
I know people are having issues right now with the game but if anyone found these that would be great cause ANYTHING resembling progression in story would be great in this game. lol

Well the quests for Areans explained the Castithan societal system pretty well.

dominad
08-20-2013, 07:24 PM
I know people are having issues right now with the game but if anyone found these that would be great cause ANYTHING resembling progression in story would be great in this game. lol

Well the quests for Areans explained the Castithan societal system pretty well.
look in the alphaforum arscenic touch posted it Im sure.

FearDaBeard
08-20-2013, 07:37 PM
Krag's tale is at Bug n Chug. Its close to the ammo area(just outside of it).

Arsenic_Touch
08-20-2013, 07:45 PM
look in the alphaforum arscenic touch posted it Im sure.

Nope, never looked for them.

Jmeach
08-21-2013, 03:43 AM
A Children's Story - Kenn Farm on the porch of a house on the NE side

Kraag's Tall Tale - Bun 'N' Chug

Nasty War Machines - No frigging clue

Rhun
08-21-2013, 05:45 AM
Nasty war machines is on the tower/island in the middle of the lake by Muir Processing dam.

hardy83
08-21-2013, 06:53 AM
Nasty war machines is on the tower/island in the middle of the lake by Muir Processing dam.

So they finally used that thing. lol

Thanks for the info. I got them all.
Some interesting facts in them about the Volge.

NinjaFarmer665
08-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Everytime i try to swim to that island thing i get the water despawn thing happen. Any advice on how to stop that? cause otherwise it's bs and i can't get it. (Not saying it's not there, just it's bs how i can't get to it)

Edit: Turns out the server i was on was f-ed. I logged out and went back on and i could get this one and the one in Kenn's farm. Before i logged out i couldn't get to this and Kenn's farm one wouldn't load the building or recorder.