PDA

View Full Version : thorn leo

Mr LightningBolt
08-20-2013, 06:21 PM
how aare you suppose to get reputation for thorn leo i dont see arena horde mode or whatever..

Mr LightningBolt
08-20-2013, 06:30 PM
OH its with the dlc..Im pissed now..I bet the pc and xbox users are having a hell of a blast..

Sanguinesun
08-20-2013, 06:32 PM
OH its with the dlc..Im pissed now..I bet the pc and xbox users are having a hell of a blast..

It takes a while to get rep with them. Fret not.

A s0t
08-20-2013, 06:37 PM
just spam the arena's

Traxx
08-20-2013, 06:42 PM

Nope, we cannot use any of the paid features. Seems to be broken. Surprised????

LJ Eden
08-20-2013, 06:43 PM

People actually like these arena type additions to games?

It is most definitely not my cup of tea.

omega32x
08-20-2013, 07:00 PM

Your not missing much. To be honest theres not much to even call this a solid DLC for the ppl that have waited a long time. No advancement what so ever on the main story ether. Charge weapons are going to have to be buffed to be able to compete with allot of the vanilla weapons currently available in pve Archfalls. Tier 4 boxes are still like before the patch it seems it terms of rarity of items not to mention getting a charge blade is going to have to be a long long grinding task just to get one without doing arena.