velvet
03-31-2013, 09:37 PM
http://www.gamefront.com/defiance-trophies/

Donno how accurate it is...

Hell I did half that (or what I think it is ) in the beta

Desidus
03-31-2013, 09:41 PM

I was assuming that the pursuits would end up being trophies or at least the way to get trophies. Example: get all ego pursuits and you get a trophy... something like that. *shrugs*

6Strummer
03-31-2013, 09:41 PM

Yeah same here. I'm sure more will be added over time though. Looks like not as many co-op instances as was talked about in one of the dev live stream vids I saw.

Desidus
03-31-2013, 09:44 PM
when I get the wait for it... trophy; feel free to fear my wrath...

velvet
03-31-2013, 09:45 PM
Yeah same here. I'm sure more will be added over time though. Looks like not as many co-op instances as was talked about in one of the dev live stream vids I saw.

Well it looks like they WANT people to get the plat here. Then add the co-op/pvp as "dlc" trophies

6Strummer
03-31-2013, 09:47 PM
Well it looks like they WANT people to get the plat here. Then add the co-op/pvp as "dlc" trophies

True. I'm not much of a trophy hunter. I just play however's fun for me and usually don't stick with a game long enough to get a plat. Defiance may be an exception though.

velvet
03-31-2013, 09:49 PM
True. I'm not much of a trophy hunter. I just play however's fun for me and usually don't stick with a game long enough to get a plat. Defiance may be an exception though.

Same here closest iv ever got is 77% in dead island

Desidus
03-31-2013, 09:50 PM

I don't tend to play games to full completion, just till I beat them, but there are always people out there who have to get all the shiny medals. lol.

There might be more medals in the game, but not being shown because of the whole keeping a lid on the later content. (maybe)

6Strummer
03-31-2013, 09:53 PM
The Walking Dead game is an easy plat. Not the new one, but the more old school point and click one that was downloadable in chapters before it came out on disc. That may be my only plat.

velvet
03-31-2013, 09:57 PM
The Walking Dead game is an easy plat. Not the new one, but the more old school point and click one that was downloadable in chapters before it came out on disc. That may be my only plat.

I rlly need a plat.....lol

6Strummer
03-31-2013, 10:02 PM
I rlly need a plat.....lol

I don't know if they patched it yet but for awhile the disc version was a mess. I bought the season pass and got the chapters as they came out on PSN. You make decisions through the game that change various things. It has the look of the WD graphic novel. Pretty cool I thought. There's a free demo for the first chapter in the PS store.

velvet
03-31-2013, 10:04 PM
I don't know if they patched it yet but for awhile the disc version was a mess. I bought the season pass and got the chapters as they came out on PSN. You make decisions through the game that change various things. It has the look of the WD graphic novel. Pretty cool I thought. There's a free demo for the first chapter in the PS store.

Yeah I played that. Just waiting for a price drop

SoopaMan2K
04-01-2013, 12:19 AM
Yeah, I seen the list like a month ago. Easy Platinum! Its basically do the story missions, co-op missions and do in-game stuff(Not hard BTW).

ZombehSlaughter
04-01-2013, 08:20 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/defiance/achievements/

It's the 360 achievement list, I assume it would be the exact same trophy-wise. Minus the plat.