PDA

View Full Version : Any news about Kinect Commands?

S4DN3SS
03-31-2013, 09:37 PM
I've been wondering for a while, what uses are the Kinect Commands for? What do we use them for? What can we use them for?

MoFetti
03-31-2013, 10:03 PM
I don't think there any, but there should be. Played ME3 last night Citadel DLC and kinect controls freakin rock! Also DS3 rocks with kinect, nothing like just yelling out heal or switching weapons on the fly with voice commands. It really keeps the flow of the game moving.

Intamasica
03-31-2013, 11:58 PM
If you had explored the options and 'help' area on the beta menu, you will have discovered that you can use kinect for pretty much anything to do with the interface. From changing weapons, selecting who your talk to. It took me about a minute to just scroll through all the options. If you have kinect and are worried you won't be able to get the bext out of it in Defiance, don't, because you will.

S4DN3SS
04-01-2013, 12:41 AM
If you had explored the options and 'help' area on the beta menu, you will have discovered that you can use kinect for pretty much anything to do with the interface. From changing weapons, selecting who your talk to. It took me about a minute to just scroll through all the options. If you have kinect and are worried you won't be able to get the bext out of it in Defiance, don't, because you will.

Thanks, I didn't see that menu option,

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-01-2013, 12:52 AM
Now I hope area chat has PTT because it will get very annoying hearing people yelling at their tvs to switch weapons or loadouts etc

S4DN3SS
04-01-2013, 12:53 AM
Now I hope area chat has PTT because it will get very annoying hearing people yelling at their tvs to switch weapons or loadouts etc
LOL I would laugh at the people that would half to repeat it over and over again. >:)

0_d4RK_FaLLen
04-01-2013, 01:13 AM
LOL I would laugh at the people that would half to repeat it over and over again. >:)

What makes it worse are those that use kinect as their mic. Had to deal with that play Mass Effect. Drove me nuts listening to little kids screaming constantly

Intamasica
04-01-2013, 02:43 AM

You need to hold down 'down' on the D-pad (or something similar) to activate the kinect options, so this will probably cancel out it being heard by everyone else around you.

Blastiel
04-01-2013, 02:46 AM
If all it takes is 1 press of a button then KINECT isn't needed. Another Shoe Horn.

LKobasko
04-01-2013, 03:26 AM
They are quite in depth, read all the intel while the beta glitched out when I was playing, I think I'll definitely be using them, in regards to it just being a button press it's just to change what 'chat' your in, you can be in area chat with the people around you, or Ego which does the commands.

Ashes2Ashes
04-03-2013, 07:50 PM
I have posted all of them here.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?17503-Kinect-Voice-Commands-List