PDA

View Full Version : is any1 else having timeout issues?

snowglobal
08-20-2013, 06:54 PM
This morning before servers went down game was running great ( well what is considered great for this company) now i cant log into the world keeps giving me a timeout message, any1 know how to fix prehaps?

bigguy
08-20-2013, 07:06 PM
yes i just got kicked and cant get back in

snowglobal
08-20-2013, 07:24 PM
I finally got in after a hundred million times just keep trying it you will eventually get in

Thundah
08-20-2013, 07:56 PM
I keep getting timeout errors aswell

Logan_Dragonus
08-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Many players are. Unfortunately, Trion seems to thing the issue was fixed hours ago, and is not acknowledging that the issue is still happening. I have been trying for about an hour now. I tried letting them know on Twitter, but they never respond, so I don't know why I bothered.
They also seem to be ignoring people on the forums, but I am used to that.

leron
08-20-2013, 09:25 PM
yhhh i cant get bk in some helpppppppp

MEATWALL
08-20-2013, 09:34 PM
yep for about 2 hours now its bull , but what else is new with this ******g Game

dug81
08-20-2013, 11:22 PM
been happening to me about every hour or so and i can't get back in for another hour. so glad i got the season pass now too. any ideas on how we get rep points for new vendor?

This morning before servers went down game was running great ( well what is considered great for this company) now i cant log into the world keeps giving me a timeout message, any1 know how to fix prehaps?

Falandarin
08-21-2013, 06:36 AM
Me as well. I've been trying for the past 45 minutes.

Reichlyn
08-21-2013, 07:47 AM
Same here, been trying for 40 minutes now, keeps saying I timed out.

Vicious VP
08-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Can't get in either. Another fun time in Trionland ....

Soldier_Killmer
08-21-2013, 11:55 AM
Same here, and as someone who bought the game on launch, and then got rid of it for this reason, but is just returning, I am very close to losing it with Trion. This company's lack of interest in it's consumer is absolutely absurd. I can see why there have been layoffs.
Absolutely ridiculous, but what else is new?

snowglobal
08-21-2013, 12:00 PM
Yeah its still happening to me, but apparently according to other people on the forums the servers will actually be up and working around 824 pm EST/ 534 PM PDT

dug81
08-21-2013, 12:03 PM
been happening to me about every hour or so and i can't get back in for another hour. so glad i got the season pass now too. any ideas on how we get rep points for new vendor?

still ****ing happening come on trion fix this ****ing game. you pricks conned me outta 140 bucks for a game i can't even ****ing play when i want too.. oh yeah and i have comcast so the official provider doesn't ****ing help either

snowglobal
08-21-2013, 12:03 PM
apparently it'll be up and working by 8:24 p.m. EST and 5:24 P.m PST

stp007
08-21-2013, 12:05 PM
Same here since this morning, every 3-5 mins...can't do any Arkfalls, Seige or the Arena..if i move i get a time out message....

festerscrazy
08-21-2013, 12:11 PM
you can still play with a new character, but don't log out or it will just happen all over again.

Gunsmoke6
08-21-2013, 12:12 PM
Unfortunately its a great game, but the lag, freezes, disconnects, glitches and bugs havent even begun to get fixed. Its crashed my system twice to the point where it had to be unplugged. Fed up with the "Lazy Dev" thats in charge. Thats, right, LAZY. Sits around all day, doing nothing, poor excuse if you ask me. He should be fired. This type of performance is unacceptable.

derby0187
08-21-2013, 12:12 PM
i havent been able to get on for the last 6 hours. i keep getting the timed out mumbo jumbo

Dice_KILLa
08-21-2013, 12:20 PM
i was gunna write a small book on how ******** this is in this thread. But everyone on this forum wrote a page for me. 9pm? N.A. Time. Thts a lie

dug81
08-21-2013, 12:24 PM
i made it in... but for how long?

Xtynon Veris
08-21-2013, 12:50 PM
I know, right...Trion will not even acknowledge the problem or its gamers... the support and customer service is just sub par... I have had this same time out issue since yesterday and have not been able to play the game for at least 24 hours... I can't even get past the login screen, as soon as I select my character and begin to load I get a critical error that states your connection to the Defiance server has timed out. Sweet, right?

Gunsmoke6
08-21-2013, 12:58 PM
I started a new Character, and the funny thing is, it worked. But, as soon as I get to the Crash Site and finish it - Disconnect. It will let me back in, with the new character, but only for about 10 seconds. Then kicks me again. LOL Obviously they think the best time to do this is during the day. No wonder this game sucks. Management, Development teams BOTH suck. All of them are worthless.

Boriath
08-21-2013, 12:59 PM
It wont even let me add on the DLC...can't log in AND the ****ing DLC won't download through the PS store...wtf

Gunsmoke6
08-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Not surprising...

Gunsmoke6
08-21-2013, 01:03 PM
Ive got 10 bucks that says, that they are reading these posts and laughing, eating donuts and drinking coffee and doing NOTHING to fix it. Considering the games track record already, I would say thats a safe bet.

Snake Doctor
08-21-2013, 01:03 PM
I've been having timeout issues since 2 AM and I have nothing enlightened to logon I choose my character and its goes back out to start menu. Im going nuts

Boriath
08-21-2013, 01:08 PM
bout to say screw it and play FarCry lmao....wth is wrong with the tech support uuuugggh

gp325i
08-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Are they still having issues with the NA PS3 servers? I got in for an hour last night, but haven't been able to connect since. Keep receiving a Time-Out error.

MMoSS
08-21-2013, 01:47 PM
I'm a game developer, so I can sympathize with Trion. The ads for this game have run internationally, They've been grinding away to prep this DLC for months to ship across X-box, PS3, and PC- so they've probably been relying on a 3rd party developer to handle a cloud server networking solution. By launch day you've been up for 48 hours straight tweaked out while working to reduce the huge list of bugs to something manageable. Launch day comes, and your 3rd party networking solution craps out on you because it can't handle the capacity of everyone logging in. All your hard work doesn't mean **** because people can't log in. BUT- its time to adapt and overcome. Pursue multiple courses of action at the same time: Get the servers working and create a limited interface giving people access to the matchmaking servers without going through the world server- that way if the world goes down, you can still access matches.

Tundispachis
08-21-2013, 01:47 PM
I can t play since the patch, this is what it says "your connection to the server has timed out"

dramaQkarri
08-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Almost EVERYONE is having this issue and what have we gotten from the Dev team? NOTHING. Not even a dam cup of coffee. In fact, looking at the DEV tracker threads, most of what they've done today is warn obnoxious trolls about their bad conduct. So yeah, Dev team, let's focus on that. If that is what you've been told to focus on by your bosses, then you need to tell your bosses to eff off. Trolls are to be ignored so how about we get on with fixing the PS3 NA server issue? I would thing that trying to keep MOST of the player base a bit happier should be the priority. You can scold the trolls later, or just kick them off - problem solved and your time would be freed up to focus on the many, not the one.

Bolgor_TheHound
08-21-2013, 01:54 PM
took me 2 hrs before the servers finally let me in the game...after trying over and over you wouldn't believe how stoked i was to finally be in..i go to one dark matter ark fall and get the the boss to about 20% of his health then out of nowhere i hard freeze...staring at the frozen screen thinking about how long it just took me to actually get in,, i try to log back in and lord behold here we go again the screen says "Critical Your connection to the DEFIANCE servers has timed out"...at this point id rather just wait till the get it under control because the game right now is literally unplayable

Gunsmoke6
08-21-2013, 02:59 PM
thats just it, the devs dont care. period. until they can show otherwise, im going to stick with that. fkem

the way they see things, they made their game, got their money, and now they dont care. sit pretty mfkr

Thundah
08-21-2013, 03:21 PM
seriously still down........... really ???? no fix and no reply's jesus christ

Thundah
08-21-2013, 03:21 PM
sad thing is I want to play and I want to actually purchase the dlc....... why should I even waste my time?