PDA

View Full Version : wow im loving the new chat system :D and the new shotgun sound :3

alpharougewarx
08-20-2013, 08:44 PM
and another thing im having issues on the ps3 ware it will time me out or something like that. either than that im having no problems bo bugs no chat bugs or anything like that :D. also im digging these new voices :3

brandileigh
08-20-2013, 08:46 PM
The voices and chat system make me want to curl up and start sobbing in the corner they are so bad.

alpharougewarx
08-20-2013, 08:49 PM
The voices and chat system make me want to curl up and start sobbing in the corner they are so bad.

to me its not. i love the chat system ^^. im using a keyboard to chat on the console so im good

plebeian27
08-20-2013, 08:53 PM
How exactly are you going to chat in the middle of a battle with this new window thing blocking everything and stopping what you're doing?

Rasczak
08-20-2013, 08:55 PM
How exactly are you going to chat in the middle of a battle with this new window thing blocking everything and stopping what you're doing?

That ^^^^

I'm on PC, use Text Chat only. If you are on a keyboard using Text chat, and claim you like this atrocity of a so-called new system, Trion Worlds must love you. No offense, but the new chat system is horrible. How they ever thought it was a good idea to send live is beyond me, and they were told repeatedly on Alpha Server how bad it was.

alpharougewarx
08-20-2013, 08:55 PM

i press enter on my keyboard :)

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
08-20-2013, 09:07 PM
Loving the new chat system? Seriously? What happened to when we could simply press enter on our keyboards and type away with a massive ****ing screen in our faces?

Bring back the old chat/enter mechanics.

********. I use a keyboard and pressing ENTER gets me nothing.

alpharougewarx
08-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Loving the new chat system? Seriously? What happened to when we could simply press enter on our keyboards and type away with a massive ****ing screen in our faces?

umm i can still do that O_O

brandileigh
08-20-2013, 09:13 PM

********. I use a keyboard and pressing ENTER gets me nothing.

Bullcrap if this works normally for consoles and not for PC, I'm gonna...throw an internet fit because Trion obviously doesn't care about me in the first place lol

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
08-20-2013, 09:16 PM
umm i can still do that O_O

Bullcrap if this works normally for consoles and not for PC, I'm gonna...throw an internet fit because Trion obviously doesn't care about me in the first place lol

OP is obviously trolling. The horrible chat system is so bad that its actually caused them to go insane with acceptance.

plebeian27
08-20-2013, 09:19 PM

I tried it seven ways from Sunday and, although the monstrosity would pop up when I hit enter, it would no go away again by hitting enter.

alpharougewarx
08-20-2013, 09:23 PM
OP is obviously trolling. The horrible chat system is so bad that its actually caused them to go insane with acceptance.

no i am not trolling and i just checked and found out i cant do it anymore . and trolling is for dumb but hurt pl :D. so plz stop assuming on me ^^

alpharougewarx
08-20-2013, 09:24 PM
I tried it seven ways from Sunday and, although the monstrosity would pop up when I hit enter, it would no go away again by hitting enter.

yea i just tried it and it did not work. sooooory about that D:

brandileigh
08-20-2013, 09:26 PM

LOL doesn't matter. I deserve to be trolled I've never been so melodramatically pissed off about a video game being fudged with before.

WARDUKE
08-20-2013, 09:34 PM
If you have a nice keyboard like a Logitech G510 or better, try binding ALT+F4 to an unused key and press that instead of ENTER for chat. ;)

Rasczak
08-20-2013, 09:47 PM

Yeah, I swear, this is like the Devs being mad at us not liking their work on the original chat interface, and getting some sort of pissy revenge.

LOL doesn't matter. I deserve to be trolled I've never been so melodramatically pissed off about a video game being fudged with before.

There was one . . . only one . . . worse. Look up SOE and November 5, 2005.

WARDUKE
08-20-2013, 10:55 PM
Chats fine so long as you are not in combat, though still not hard to manage. Now, texting and driving..