PDA

View Full Version : If your upset with Trion...then read this!

galabastro
08-20-2013, 09:23 PM
ok...so I spent 2 hours with the patch...got into the game but the graphics looked all f*-/ up. I excited the game to go back in...it made me reinstall the game...after that, it patched again for 2 hours...once that was done...it put me on a 44 min waiting list just to get into the server. Now here is the best part...while I'm waiting...I get kicked out back to the start screen and wants to reinstall the game again.

I know that today is the launch for the d.l.c...and I was one of the idiots that got the seasons pass...upset is just the start. What the hell is wrong with Trion...they take your money and don't deliver!!!

They are the biggest scam artist in gamming history! Why launch a product if it's not ready to even work!

They reason why I'm posting this...is I want to know about your wonderful experience with the patching and also start a protest for some kind of compansation. Are you guys with me?

teamshizzy
08-20-2013, 09:28 PM
It worked just fine for me. Patched, loaded, got all my gear, did the arena, and got the sword. I even won a few duels.

Cylumne
08-20-2013, 09:29 PM
as i have told trion time and again not evryone has a t3 internet connection to "down their bulk files steam alone fails epically with response time they need to give "zipped files " from their main page where you manage your accounts for their "patches" and have designated servers to run it ..24/7

ricolicious
08-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Im not one to complain but.. First i down Load the dlc with no problem. I log in , check for my stuff im suppose to get in the claim area... Nothin there, i try to find the new quests. Nothin there . I try to redo my character , cant unless i pay 800 bits , i bought the season pass 2 days ago and now regret it... I can make a new casthian but thats all i can do everything else is screwy. And now i e been placed in que, my que postion is 1396 and 6 hours and 55 mins to get in... And it hasn't moved . So yea thats my experience so far since 9 am Cali time, way to go trion , good job on laying off 1500 employees , its showing

Elric1
08-20-2013, 09:31 PM
It worked just fine for me. Patched, loaded, got all my gear, did the arena, and got the sword. I even won a few duels.

Still missing gear from claims for dlc. So for some works fine.. for some works only partially (me) and for others not at all (Galab) Goes to show you Trion can't do anything right. it is virtually impossible to do anything right but fire employees ... wait they can't even do that right because all the bad workers apparently still working for them.

ricolicious
08-20-2013, 09:41 PM
Anzo its what they are paid to do. Plain and simple if they don't deliver , that shouldnt be the job they have

Darthfritz
08-20-2013, 09:52 PM
Trion Worlds 1-650-631-9800 ***** directly

Blazed Mr MeeYagi
08-20-2013, 09:58 PM
Anzo its what they are paid to do. Plain and simple if they don't deliver , that shouldnt be the job they have
Ya damn right

Defenze
08-20-2013, 11:12 PM

Same here. The game works. Got all my stuff. Havin a hell of a time at these Volge sieges. Hope it gets fixed for you guys soon. I think it will. Good luck.

ZOSO62
08-20-2013, 11:56 PM
Patched fine, didn't get the Season Pass items but I can wait, got in on one siege and hit the arena, started a new Castithan just for grins. Seems it works for some and doesn't for others, Trion knows the issues it just may take another patch to fix the patches that break the patches that break the game for some folks.

carl Akina
08-21-2013, 12:52 AM
Same happened to me,spent ages patching.got season pass with pre order of the game(another major let down) and now theres nothing in my claim items!wheres the stuff i payed for Trion. Get your act together. We want this game to work.hense why we pre orderd.got ultimate edition and keep putting money in,but you never return the favour. You cant even acknowledge your mistakes,give reasons for the or reassure us that youre working to solve the issues and help us. You just take the money and hide!

JD nutz
08-21-2013, 02:15 AM
i find it fuuny, the people who have problemS have a s hit connection,(s hit network/router) i downloaded everything on the patch within a hour (was online 9 15pm GMT), got all my stuff without any problems at all:) i also found it funny seeing people on my friends list still patching 1am - 2am, i think to me self sort out your network fools, lol and STOP POSTING HERE

Jack Fayde
08-21-2013, 03:38 AM
Nothing in claims. Lotsa submition tickets. No responses...facepalm....

August Barkley
08-21-2013, 03:43 AM
Everything works, but I did not get paid things to claim. Many people have no problems, but many do. Hopefully this will be fixed.

Ozzy57
08-21-2013, 03:48 AM
i find it fuuny, the people who have problemS have a s hit connection,(s hit network/router) i downloaded everything on the patch within a hour (was online 9 15pm GMT), got all my stuff without any problems at all:) i also found it funny seeing people on my friends list still patching 1am - 2am, i think to me self sort out your network fools, lol and STOP POSTING HERE

And you seem to forget about the PS3 players I'm not one but they got shafted real hard

rog1414
08-21-2013, 06:53 AM
I agree. Had the same issues galabastro. No fun. Also a season pass holder and have the "hat" to prove it. Great game overall, but let's quit screwing w/ the gamers Trion.

Elric1
08-21-2013, 07:01 AM

sans my claims it's all green but I want to customize my char so I haven't really did anything but the arena for the sword =/

Proverbs2720
08-21-2013, 08:05 AM
Why do people expect things to go flawlessly when Trion has never given them any reason to believe it will? Patches, they force on us, you have to take them. But DLC and upgrades almost never work Out of the box. Software companies build software with unreasonably small budgets and the first thing to get cut is testing. Did this DLC even have a beta run? You, the people crazy enough to preorder or be first in line the day it comes out, are their beta testers. Think!

Zugo
08-21-2013, 08:09 AM
Patch went smooth as silk, and I only had two disconnects in 5 hours of play.

Irondiesel58
08-21-2013, 08:20 AM
No one asked if you got on so suck it!

Irondiesel58
08-21-2013, 08:27 AM
The best part of this is the people who did not get their items were and still are the season pass holders. We had faith and stayed with them through every problem paid up front and We got screwed. I'm sure we'll get our items but after it's old news who it is already. That is breech of contract. They promised we would get these on release day but we did not. We all should be compensated in some type or form. A paid contract between each buyer and the seller on an agreed day. They missed the day. Time to pass out the top charged wwords to each who's contract they breeched. Thank you Trion, think about it before it becomes refunds.

lxLANDROxl
08-21-2013, 08:33 AM
ok...so I spent 2 hours with the patch...got into the game but the graphics looked all f*-/ up. I excited the game to go back in...it made me reinstall the game...after that, it patched again for 2 hours...once that was done...it put me on a 44 min waiting list just to get into the server. Now here is the best part...while I'm waiting...I get kicked out back to the start screen and wants to reinstall the game again.

I know that today is the launch for the d.l.c...and I was one of the idiots that got the seasons pass...upset is just the start. What the hell is wrong with Trion...they take your money and don't deliver!!!

They are the biggest scam artist in gamming history! Why launch a product if it's not ready to even work!

They reason why I'm posting this...is I want to know about your wonderful experience with the patching and also start a protest for some kind of compansation. Are you guys with me?
Sorry to tell you, but the majority are seeing this game run better than ever, everything working fine, and it's an amazingly fun DLC. I am a leader in a clan of over 3500 people and we are all seeing nothing but good things. Glitches and bugs are normal in EVERY MMO, no matter what any one may say here. Trio. Is working harder than any company to date to make their game great on a console, no other gaming company does that for a console. They just cut and paste and morons continue to purchase the same old crap. This DLC has brought life back into this game, making it exciting, fun, and adventurous again. I think the issue is you.

galabastro
08-21-2013, 11:09 AM
Sorry to tell you, but the majority are seeing this game run better than ever, everything working fine, and it's an amazingly fun DLC. I am a leader in a clan of over 3500 people and we are all seeing nothing but good things. Glitches and bugs are normal in EVERY MMO, no matter what any one may say here. Trio. Is working harder than any company to date to make their game great on a console, no other gaming company does that for a console. They just cut and paste and morons continue to purchase the same old crap. This DLC has brought life back into this game, making it exciting, fun, and adventurous again. I think the issue is you.

Hey Bro...that's wonderful that your the leader of a big clan... but for us people in the real world who have real jobs and real lives that don't live in the game world...if you pay for something and it doesn't work , then we get upset! Many of us don't know what it takes to create and code a game and of course every Mmo has issues...but this patch is one of many issues of a long endless list...just read all the other post.
What I am trying to say is that...Trion should be upfront and tell everyone that there may be issues...give warning and leave it up to the person to buy or not. I'm a Medical Doctor with a busy practice...before I do any type of procedure, I explaine all the risk and leave it up to them.
Yes Trionis working hard...so are all the other people who work hard for their money to buy this game. And maybe the game is working good for most...but there is a lot of us that are not having the same experience. And we have a problem with Trion and have the right to voice and express our anger...so grow up and get a real life and don't say we are the one with a problem...it just shows to everyone that your a punk with no life.