PDA

View Full Version : Queue Position 2001 Almost 10 hour wait. Then 65 days

360_Eelissa
08-20-2013, 09:25 PM
Ok I dont get on here and complain but this is ridiculous I spent a chunk of the day downloading the patch and DLC Spend all day at work waiting to get on and the game tells me I have almost 10 hours to wait. This is unacceptable. I didnt get on here and complain when the servers were down for a week. Now when I hit back and retry to log in it says 63 days.

This is ********.

That being said. Should I even bother trying to tonight or should I just log off and try again tomorrow.

Bosch 4
08-20-2013, 09:32 PM
Im Having the same problem

SSGT Fett
08-20-2013, 09:34 PM
I'm number 2098 and it says 72 DAYS!!!!! this is a little out of hand WTH is going on lol

xTroy
08-20-2013, 09:37 PM
I'm at 1655 and it shows 10 hours but I don't believe it because I've exited the game twice and came back and I still have the same number.

Correction 68 days now

360_Eelissa
08-20-2013, 09:46 PM
Let me say this. I'm upset. As a computer repair tech I know that **** happens and when it happens it upsets your customers and I wanted to have my say. I know the game was working earlier since one of my clan members was running through the sieges he was giving strong reviews.
So Trion. I know things happen just please get the game working before morning so I can have a little time to play before I have to go out of town on Thursday.
I bought the season pass months ago and you can check my posts. I don't complain I dont **** talk you or anyone at Trion and while I'm pissed at this I expect that you will have problems fixed.

One of the few who will still play until the power is turned off from the server in Redwood. But I'm starting to wonder what hope there really is. I'm sorry but wow...